IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

rum and milk

43680[/snapback]

Have you tried Guinness and tia maria it tastes like cold hot chocolate but is well nice .

Got to say though i'am a pint man myself ( normally Carling ) cos i just dont think you get value for money with shorts and bottles of beer .

Fave drink then everyone ??????????????????????????/

For me it has to be Carling Premier , like a mixture of lager and bitter or as some may put it i'' lager flavoured ice cream in a glass '' .

Such a shame very few places do it but considering it blows your head off after a few pints it may be for the best .

I tend to go for anything wet (not just the drinks either ;) )

But I go for a pint or becks. Red wine with a meal, prefereable a Rioja and a Jamesons Whiskey as a digestive

But as I say, anything wet really

Willo, have you tried a stout russian,

The drink i mean :D

Its COKE, ICE TIA, MARIA and GUINESS

Very nice

I tend to go for anything wet (not just the drinks either  ;) )

But I go for a pint or becks. Red wine with a meal, prefereable a Rioja and a Jamesons Whiskey as a digestive

But as I say, anything wet really

The drink i mean  :D

Very nice

43736[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

The drink i mean  :D

Very nice

43736[/snapback]

Hahahah , sounds nice mate and might just treat myself to one of them sooner or later ( and the drink too boom boom ) .

Just havin a couple of cans of Carling in my Everton pint glass ( one of those ones you freeze n keeps your beer cold up to 2 hours , not that the beer ever lasts that long :D ).

In the Blues bar in Moor Lane Crosby they do a continental lager called bittberger which is top drawer and turns you into a complete moon unit !!!!!!!!! :blink:

I used to drink Southern Comfort but don't like the taste of it anymore.

Normally drink pints of John Smith but if drinking shorts will be Vodka and bitter lemon or JD and coke.

Guinness is nice if a decent pint and when on holiday will drink guinness and tia maria

Can't stand stella. Don't drink Larger or cider as larger is gassy and just don't like cider.

JS, Worthington creamflow and there is anothe one like that which I like but for the life of me cant think of.

Don't mind the odd bottle of old speckled hen as well.

Can't stand stella. Don't drink Larger or cider as larger is gassy and just don't like cider.

JS, Worthington creamflow and there is anothe one like that which I like but for the life of me cant think of.

Don't mind the odd bottle of old speckled hen as well.

44090[/snapback]

Ive heard you like a BISHOPS FINGER now and again as well :)

Don't you just love early knock offs, I was due for a Planning and Strategy meeting up in Durham and it was going to be a long and dull affair. Principle is ill, so it was cancelled.

Life is good.

ATB

Mac

44276[/snapback]

Bastard