IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Me brothers mates nickname is rowlo, use to think it was hilerious when i was little, never thought it was short for rowlinson, just rolo like the chocolate.

That might not make sense but if you like to know im just going the toliete, you know when you really need it but you cant be arsed gettin up?

What u done with Claire Fish?

Gonna let her come up 4 Air & post every now & again?.

Although it realy isnt worth trying to talk my way out of the current roumour mill I will no doubt stoke the fire with the following answer. She text me on wednesday to say she hasnt been able to log on so I think she's another been hit by the curse of the board upgrade!

Anyone help her out??

Although it realy isnt worth trying to talk my way out of the current roumour mill I will no doubt stoke the fire with the following answer. She text me on wednesday to say she hasnt been able to log on so I think she's another been hit by the curse of the board upgrade!

Anyone help her out??

Text....How did she get your number. :lol::lol:

I can see into the future :huh:

I'm sat here on my first sober Friday for a fair few weeks, that may seem like its not much of a big deal but considering I'v gone to bed when the neighbours were mowing lawns / washing cars etc every Saturdy & Sunday morning since my sisters birthday on 2nd September I thought it was time to give my body a rest.

So here I am on line and bored outa my skull and to top it all off my bad influence of a cousin just knocked and invited me the pub with her mates (4 of the fittest girls I know) the bitch! Been a good boy and stayed in so I plan to get up early and go for a jog before cutting my long overdue privet hedge and damaging my liver tomorrow afternoon before the football, during the football & as far as my budjet of £35 takes me after the football (which shouldnt be too long the speed I'm downing pints lately).

Early to bed on a Saturday too, hopefully I'll be able to get up for work with a spring in my step come Monday rather than dragging the bags under my eyes down the garden path while still tucking in my very badly iorned shirt. My boss may actually start believing i'm alive again rather than thinking he's employed a corpse to sit in the office drinking coffee and farting all day :P

I shit you not ToffeeTalkers I have been considering rehab over the last week but then I thought, no, no, no (see what I did there?) :D

L, what a life you lead, I am happily half cut on a cheeky Merlot and the future is bright and cheerful <_< . You are a young man who is in the prime of life - enjoy it before you lose it.

ATB

Mac

Oh I do Mac dont worry but over the past week I have arrived at work 4 out of 5 days and every time late plus my body is screaming from deap inside, simply STOP IT!

Time for a break and recharge the batteries / bank account pre December methinks then let the fun begin :D

I spent £60.00 on a Yorke multi gym out of the local freebie paper (best investment ever) it gives me an excuse to stop in and not feel guilty about it.

You have only just turned 25 L, find a hobby, like fishing :D (would that be considered canabalism?).

My advice is to go out with the cousin and screw the fittest of her mates, unless you have plans with Claire :o , Tara really has bought a hat by the way.

ATB

Mac

Nope I'm staying in and I have my punchbag if I realy need something to do. I realy do need to give my body a rest for tonight at least.

As for the cousin and her mates although I always have a good time with them lot things may be a tad frosty after things got a bit sweaty with one of them 2 weeks ago and our Jade suspects but no one is talking. So on this occasion I beat your filthy mind to it :P

Tell Tara if I ever have an excuse for her to pull the hat outa the box with anyone I'll be sure to post an invitation but for now she best make sure its in a sturdy box because my life is most definatly for enjoying, for the foreseeable future at least. ;)

EDIT: I'll be sure to include the upside down toffees on my invitation list to Pat.

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Fuk this here I am Braggin about the climate a week ago,

And today here I sit sick as a dog with an ugly head cold - thats on the highway from infection to pluracy in 36 + degree heat @ 8am due to being a party pooper & pussy & bein in bed by 9.30 this big friday night..

Man gimme the cold weather & flu combo any time.

My 1st ever Sthrn Hem Summer Flu..They were right all them folks....It sux wrse than the winter flu even.

Just hope it doesnt turn in to the Bird variety.

Though Then I wouldnt be whinging.

Fuk this here I am Braggin about the climate a week ago,

And today here I sit sick as a dog with an ugly head cold - thats on the highway from infection to pluracy in 36 + degree heat @ 8am due to being a party pooper & pussy & bein in bed by 9.30 this big friday night..

Man gimme the cold weather & flu combo any time.

My 1st ever Sthrn Hem Summer Flu..They were right all them folks....It sux wrse than the winter flu even.

Just hope it doesnt turn in to the Bird variety.

Though Then I wouldnt be whinging.

You big girl's blouse, grow a set and go out surfing and looking for dangerous animals.

""it goes well with her boobs.""

Dont be getting him excited talking about Boobs, Remember he's in Bed.

With V remember Bill, so all should be well. At least the invitation to the wedding should cheer him up.

ATB

Mac