IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Trouble now is that no-one knows quite what's going on. Him and his bro and sis were going off to stay with some family friends in Dorset but they're not allowed because social services are involved and they've not been police checked. He was gonna have tea with us but he's just been summoned home to talk to a social worker. Weird thing is that his mums car is parked just outside our house..just feels strange walking past it, full of mess...like she's just been plucked out of her life. Very affecting.

A bit more xmas cheer.

How's this 4 shit.

Work yesterday ( not my dept), a massive stoush between suits, health N Safety & the Govt Of Noumea.

There are 5 Chocker shipping containers sat in the yard hold from asia - bound for Noumea.

Aapparently the Noumeans arent great with paying bills, but the powers that be have blackbanned & cordoned of these containers.

Why...coz they have an outsanding debt of $560 - yeh about 250 quid. Unbelievable some companies owe this lot Billions..!!!

A massive spat ensued, & deadline passed with basically allt he shipping handlers fuked off now on hols toll jan.

Hurried calls were made, the workers ( wharfies) were prepared to come in on their own time & do this job 4 FREE & get on a plane quickly after finding out the 5 containers basically contains the whole jist of XMAS FOR NOUMEA.

Of course then the suits canned the idea & started playing further power games pulling in health n safety guys with some dreamed issue. Result..It will go to arbatation in FEBRUARY..!!!

So xmas this yr in Noumea it would seem is cancelled.

excuse expletives in such a warm n fuzzy thread.

But what a load of Cunts & I hope santa shiotes down the suits chimney...!!!

A bit more xmas cheer.

How's this 4 shit.

Work yesterday ( not my dept), a massive stoush between suits, health N Safety & the Govt Of Noumea.

There are 5 Chocker shipping containers sat in the yard hold from asia - bound for Noumea.

Aapparently the Noumeans arent great with paying bills, but the powers that be have blackbanned & cordoned of these containers.

Why...coz they have an outsanding debt of $560 - yeh about 250 quid. Unbelievable some companies owe this lot Billions..!!!

A massive spat ensued, & deadline passed with basically allt he shipping handlers fuked off now on hols toll jan.

Hurried calls were made, the workers ( wharfies) were prepared to come in on their own time & do this job 4 FREE & get on a plane quickly after finding out the 5 containers basically contains the whole jist of XMAS FOR NOUMEA.

Of course then the suits canned the idea & started playing further power games pulling in health n safety guys with some dreamed issue. Result..It will go to arbatation in FEBRUARY..!!!

So xmas this yr in Noumea it would seem is cancelled.

excuse expletives in such a warm n fuzzy thread.

But what a load of Cunts & I hope santa shiotes down the suits chimney...!!!

Hmmm ideed pat, the world is full of them, we have a few control freaks here (one in particular) who seem not to give a shit about the consiquences as long as they get there own way

Then along came me :angry: