IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

A car wash place here on the North side of BrisVegas did that last summer, Hotties in lil G's & tiny Kini's tubbin rig's from the side of the ( major) road out front of the premises

Was a hit.

Though the smash repair guy next door was booked solid for months after.

My grandson's just fallen asleep on my shoulder and I've managed to put him down on the sofa without waking him (though my arms are cramped to shit). Question is do I try to put him in the cot upstairs so I can go to bed and risk waking him? Tough one.

Good luck with the baby Andy...it's the best thing in the world but I couldn't go through it all again :lol: .

Mike I need a Union man's voice in regard to the abhorent conditions I face in the workplace.

Today on return from a month's + holiday It took a full TWO HOURS before I could bunk off & surf the Net.

This simply is slavery.

All these idiots wanting to tell me sad & boring work tales of the past 6 weeks, as If I care whats going on a round the place ( Im only in charge)

Pestered by pointless shipping schedulers & pesky company men. I had even had my 1st break without a sniff of the net !!!

As our convener Mike what can I do, I cant work udner these conditions , no one would it's barbaric.

Should I resign, Industrial sabotage ? Callt he media ? maybe as a alst resort call my american CFMEU brothers ( you peeps think Govt's can fuk wif oil proices..hahahaha) & stop the planets shipping for a cple of days.

Im in a pickle & refuse to do any further work today.

Not that ive done anyhting yet anyway..

Ohhh suga baby looove - cant get rid of that song from head :rolleyes:

Mike I need a Union man's voice in regard to the abhorent conditions I face in the workplace.

Today on return from a month's + holiday It took a full TWO HOURS before I could bunk off & surf the Net.

This simply is slavery.

All these idiots wanting to tell me sad & boring work tales of the past 6 weeks, as If I care whats going on a round the place ( Im only in charge)

Pestered by pointless shipping schedulers & pesky company men. I had even had my 1st break without a sniff of the net !!!

As our convener Mike what can I do, I cant work udner these conditions , no one would it's barbaric.

Should I resign, Industrial sabotage ? Callt he media ? maybe as a alst resort call my american CFMEU brothers ( you peeps think Govt's can fuk wif oil proices..hahahaha) & stop the planets shipping for a cple of days.

Im in a pickle & refuse to do any further work today.

Not that ive done anyhting yet anyway..

Ohhh suga baby looove - cant get rid of that song from head :rolleyes:

What about the images though Pat, are they in your head aswell? ;)

I am incandescent with vicarious rage Pat. I'm reminded of the words of Marx...

Capital is dead labour, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labour, and lives the more, the more labour it sucks.

Throw a sicky if I was you mate :lol: .

Bum showaddywaddy....bum showaddy :o .