IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

How was the trip Mike? Good time had by all?

Was indeed Matt, no ski-ing but we went over the border to Spain, beautiful drive down in bright sunshine (only 12/13 degrees mind). Nice food, couple of nice hotels, Josh had a ball with his cousins, my bro pulled out all the stops for Debs birthday (he's a top bloke for a red :lol: ) and a point waiting for me on the runway at Bristol, what more could a man ask :D .

Well in mate, glad to hear it went well.

Im off for a holiday up the coast tomorrow my self, due to an incidnet @ 1 of our northern facilities on friday..

LOL, even made my official media début as & I quote A "Spokesperson".. LOL

Fuk it's hard to soar like an Eagle, when 1 is surrounded by Turkeys.

Another mess to be sorted.

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/localn...condsubsection=

" Details were hard to come by on Friday but yesterday a spokesperson for Patrick General Stevedoring said a piece of mining equipment, similar to a funnel and weighing about 50 tonnes, arrived from a ship to the Auckland Point wharf "

The spokesperson said a trucking company, employed by the ship, was moving the equipment to a holding area where it would be processed.

“Whilst in possession of the equipment, it came off the truck and on to a number of our employees’ cars,” the spokesperson said.

No one was in the cars at the time.

The spokesperson said Patrick General Stevedoring was ensuring their employees weren’t inconvenienced by damage to their cars.

The Observer was unable to reach the trucking company "

They are blaming Us we are blaming them , I get to play butter in the sandwich but knowing the lad's up there well, theyd have been thinking very fridayish, fishingly & about getting pissed.

Free flight up the coast for the day I suppose & might even get a helicopter ride..Wooohooo. :rolleyes:

6'7" fella springs to mind.

How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?.

3, one to change the bulb and the other two to talk about her behind her back.

ATB

Mac

This was before we started seein each other why else do you think I chose a tall man

And I never talk about people behind their backs

I agree with T older men know more about the world and how to treat a girl

And they know how to do things like change light bulbs (took me nearly an hour the other day) and wire plugs and stuff like that

I'm in 2 minds weather I'd be classed as an older man to a girl of 20 Claire, I'm still a youngster to the majority of the population but I could wire a plug & change a light bulb with my eyes closed. As for how to treat the ladies well commenting on myself would be plain wrong wouldnt it.

I'm in 2 minds weather I'd be classed as an older man to a girl of 20 Claire, I'm still a youngster to the majority of the population but I could wire a plug & change a light bulb with my eyes closed. As for how to treat the ladies well commenting on myself would be plain wrong wouldnt it.

25 to me is an older guy