IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Nasty business...mate of mine hung himself a couple of days before my eighteenth birthday, had a drink with him a couple of days previously and he didn't give a clue anything was wrong...just his normal self. Can't imagine what drives people to that level of despair, though I've experienced more than my share of it over the years (not kids though fortunately).

More cheerful (but stressful) note...mentioned before that I'm moving house early next month. One or two reasons but a biggie is getting Josh into a really good school about 6/7 miles away from where we are currently....need to be in the catchment area 'cos it's so popular (and quite small).

Anyhow they're building a new sports hall opening in April...so fucking impressive..it's huge.

uffculme1.jpg

Wish they'd had stuff like that when I was at school :( .

Nasty business...mate of mine hung himself a couple of days before my eighteenth birthday, had a drink with him a couple of days previously and he didn't give a clue anything was wrong...just his normal self. Can't imagine what drives people to that level of despair, though I've experienced more than my share of it over the years (not kids though fortunately).

Sorry to hear that Mike, I had a friend who hung himself 2 days before 9/11 right out the blue nobody knew anything was wrong at all. Worst thing was 2 of the lads went around to his flat and found him strung up when they looked through the letter box cos he wasnt answering the door or phone. We all spent the next few weeks proping up his mum who was destroyed but it all got a bit much for her and she set fire to the family home one night with her and the two younger brothers upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Luckily they were rescued before any serious harm was done but a realy nasty experience for everyone involved!

I can't undrstand how anyone can get to that point in their lives & I suppose I never will know :(

Arghhhhhhhhhh Just been cut off by a COW who angular parked across me as was pulling in to a vertical parking space @ school.

She cuts str8 across markings on front & side, pulls up - her kids are pouring out the car & im still fuking moving towards them ( already in the space) ...!!!

Needless to say, Pat SPAT.......Didnt swear ( Am mindfull of that) & told the bitch she couldnt drive & was very iresponsible in no uncertain terms.

So she THEN takes OFFENCE takes my plate details & says is calling the cops.

I hope so, then she can be charged with being an IDIOT & a poor parent.

Rant over,

But still got Dren pumping, Cow.

Just been through that terrible process that most of us have experienced at one time or another. It's the waiting that's the worst...sitting at home watching the phone, expecting the dreaded call, news that will either delight or throw you into despair. You know where I'm going with this I'm sure....is there any hope? Or has the time finally come? Takes a strong man to cope but I'm pleased to say that....for me at least....we have another year together...sniff :crying_anim02: ...she passed her MOT :lol: .

Just been through that terrible process that most of us have experienced at one time or another. It's the waiting that's the worst...sitting at home watching the phone, expecting the dreaded call, news that will either delight or throw you into despair. You know where I'm going with this I'm sure....is there any hope? Or has the time finally come? Takes a strong man to cope but I'm pleased to say that....for me at least....we have another year together...sniff :crying_anim02: ...she passed her MOT :lol: .

Lucky you I need to spend cash on my little scrapper next month :(