IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Nothing, nothing, I was just making 'small talk' on sheds as my own beloved shed was torn down as it was deemed 'on its last legs'.

We have some big fucker of a shed/garage thing now, its good but yano, its never as good as your first ;):D

Very nice Liam, on the subject of tattoos I went to hold my mates hand as he got one last week. Hes now got You'll Never Walk Alone written across his back looks really good actually

I'd have told the tat fella he was spelling it wrong and made him change it!!

My cousin's best friend (who is majorly hot) has just got one and I'v always thought when the opportunity arises I'd be able to cope with her being a match going Kopite and possibly take her out but unfortunatly she has just had 5 fookin stars etched across her back and its ruined the fantasy :(

I'd have told the tat fella he was spelling it wrong and made him change it!!

My cousin's best friend (who is majorly hot) has just got one and I'v always thought when the opportunity arises I'd be able to cope with her being a match going Kopite and possibly take her out but unfortunatly she has just had 5 fookin stars etched across her back and its ruined the fantasy :(

My current one has a sheffield united crest across his back like where yours is and it dont bother me!

I would advise anyone thinking of a tattoo, what will it look like in 40 years time?. Liam, I do like yours, and the lats aint too bad either :rolleyes: .

My angel has a huge significance to me and I am proud to show it off, it will always be the same to me, but tribal stuff - think about being a pensioner with a fuck off black monstrosity on your bod.

BTW Claire - tut tut tut tut tut

ATB

Mac

I would advise anyone thinking of a tattoo, what will it look like in 40 years time?. Liam, I do like yours, and the lats aint too bad either :rolleyes: .

My angel has a huge significance to me and I am proud to show it off, it will always be the same to me, but tribal stuff - think about being a pensioner with a fuck off black monstrosity on your bod.

BTW Claire - tut tut tut tut tut

ATB

Mac

that the main reason why i wont ink my body. the other reason is that i dont like the look of em. however i dont mind everton ones

When I was 18 I was planning on getting an Everton tattoo. My dad (who is an Evertonian) was/is against tattoos and I remember not listening and was gonna get my tattoo done a couple of days later.

Then my dad came in and told me that my grandad, when in the war, had loads of tattoos all over his arms, as did all his mates in the army. Then when he was older he hated them, but because he had some on his neck and backhands he couldn't hide them. He then made my dad promise him that he wouldn't get a tattoo as he'll regret it. My dad never got one and think I won't either now.

Edited by TrueBlue

The act of covering your skin in piccies is as old as the hills. If you can stand the pain, go for it, if you can't go home. I love having my tattoo's, but only because they represent a great deal of thought and commitment to what I hold dear.

ATB

Mac

Go for it Joe, you are only 22, go on boy fill yourself with ink.

ATB

Mac

I've gotten to the point where I don't want anymore, although an Everton one would be nice. I started young at 18 and now really dont have the desire to do anymore. I definitely wouldn't want any where I can't hide them. Edited by Joe

It worked with T mate. God only knows what the beautiful set will make of it.

Nil Illigitemae carbunundrem. ish

ATB

Mac

Maybe she just thought you were pissed again and talkin broken biscuit bollocks

Nil satis nisi optimum