IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I'm working like a trooper all week ready for a jolly good piss up come Friday in the red brick before, during & after the Fulham match and then take it easy for the rest of the weekend and do the same on Monday :D

Should be going to both games but I'm being a good boy in the hope Everton will actually give me my season ticket back next year!!

my uncle who lives in chicago says its still christmas but in terms of an american holiday its july 4th.

would he be right joe?

anyway me being in a catholic school (sigh) im in till thursday and im already up to my neck in coursework and shit.

Yea it probably is Christmas, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July.

This made me laugh today...filling in a Standing Order Mandate form from my bank it says at the bottom (amongst much other small print)...

NOTE: The bank will not undertake to request beneficiary's baker to advise beneficiary of receipt.

Should bloody well think not <_< . Just cos the man makes good croissants he doesn't have the right to know my financial dealings!

i gots a phone call today from argos saying "your ipod was not reperable so it has been replaced." so i trots down to the argos and picked up my new 2GB ipod. get home and this one is broke, not a happy bunny so i go back to complain. get there and the woman who was on the till says "ok, give me one minute" off she goes to talk to the manager, comes back and says "your ipod cost you £140 when you bought it, so we will give you £140 in argos vouchers or pick what ever you want out the argos for that price." i picked a 4GB ipod with was only £130 so i get that, me tenna back and got given ipod speakers worth £50 for free. not bad :D

i gots a phone call today from argos saying "your ipod was not reperable so it has been replaced." so i trots down to the argos and picked up my new 2GB ipod. get home and this one is broke, not a happy bunny so i go back to complain. get there and the woman who was on the till says "ok, give me one minute" off she goes to talk to the manager, comes back and says "your ipod cost you £140 when you bought it, so we will give you £140 in argos vouchers or pick what ever you want out the argos for that price." i picked a 4GB ipod with was only £130 so i get that, me tenna back and got given ipod speakers worth £50 for free. not bad :D

Result mate well in B)

anyone into BMX bikeing? just wondering, im getting into it and buying meself a diamondback bmx tomorrow for a low low price of £100 instead of something like £200 and odd. brand new from th shop like =D

I had a dimondback when i was riding about 2 years ago and it was top stuff like. What made you get into this at your age lol??