Longest Thread!

Ian

anyone got any plans this week then?

im off to alton towers for the first time on saturday :D cant wait :D

SATURDAY WHAT ABOUT EVERTON LOL

ARE YOU MAD MISSING THEE MANURE GAME LOL

anyway have fun lol i bet the queres will be quite long lol

so you think!

im buying this extra ticket for £7 and you dont need to que for the main attractions :P

im also getting my hair done this week (i sound a right women there :lol: )

Going the match then out for a meal with friend for my B day

Just heard on the radio about a bloke who put a bet on himself to live to a hundred when he reached ninety in 1997. Don't know what odds he got but he picks up £25,000 tomorrow...assuming he makes it through the night :unsure: . Good on him...hope he doesn't squander it on women with loose morals :lol: !

so you think!

im buying this extra ticket for £7 and you dont need to que for the main attractions :P

im also getting my hair done this week (i sound a right women there :lol: )

I went the Saturday just gone for the 2nd time, best theme prk i've been t so far.

Also had that ticket both times, some times the priority ques are bigger than the normal ques, so watch out.

All of the rides are awesome and I can't wait til I go again next month :D:D

anyone got any plans this week then?

im off to alton towers for the first time on saturday :D cant wait :D

Im going up to Vancouver Canada this weekend. But then again I go almost every weekend when I am at University to visit the girlfriend. It is only 45 mins away so not to bad. I think we are going to go see Hot Fuzz.

At least you're going now :D.

May I reccomend that you take advantage of that day planner they offer when you get in, also leave the water rides til theend for obvious reaos, I spent the whole day soaked on Saturday because I decided to go on Ripsaw first and the auomatic dryers weren't working. :(

Im going up to Vancouver Canada this weekend. But then again I go almost every weekend when I am at University to visit the girlfriend. It is only 45 mins away so not to bad. I think we are going to go see Hot Fuzz.

Is Vancouver near Seattle? Looks a nice Place

Is Vancouver near Seattle? Looks a nice Place
Yea Vancouver is about a two hour drive north of Seattle. It is actually a really nice city. A lot better than Seattle in my opinion but then again I am not really a fan of Seattle. If you ever get a chance to visit Vancouver you should. It is definitely worth it and the scenery is beautiful.

canada-vancouver.jpg

Edited by Joe

But Seattle has Fraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having said that BC is God's country, the most fantastic place I have ever been.

ATB

Mac

Good old Frasier, Starbucks and Bill Gates. I'm actually going down to Seattle tomorrow night for a concert. I just hope the traffic isn't bad. What part of BC did you go to Mac?

Good old Frasier, Starbucks and Bill Gates. I'm actually going down to Seattle tomorrow night for a concert. I just hope the traffic isn't bad. What part of BC did you go to Mac?

All the way from Jasper and Banf to the coast, on foot. Great days and the most spiritual experience of my life.

ATB

Mac