IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I used to work with a bloke called Lol...didn't know all you blokes knew him :huh: . Anyway coming out of the megastore on Monday lunchtime...the bit where you've gone past the security guard...lobby thing...well if you look up you can see like a storage area on a wooden framework floor. That's where I saw Sharpy...should have shouted immediately but instead explained to Josh and wife who he was by which time he'd gone....really pissed off. I'd have loved a photo with him.

oll..as Shakespeare would have put it :lol: .

I got a photo on my phone of my daughter with Andy Grey before the Fulham game

She said "Whos he", so I told Andy whata she said and he said "Ye well, what do you expect" (with a bit of a wry smile)

He was really big, 6'2" or so and stocky, always though he was a short arse

I got a photo on my phone of my daughter with Andy Grey before the Fulham game

She said "Whos he", so I told Andy whata she said and he said "Ye well, what do you expect" (with a bit of a wry smile)

He was really big, 6'2" or so and stocky, always though he was a short arse

Thats awesome. I wouldn't be able to recognize him.

My mate saw Trivium supporting Maiden and said they were crap, however some of the younger people who used to do work at the office where I worked over summer (around 15-16) thought they were amazing. Never heard them myself tho don't mainly go for Metal cept Tool, speaking of which I saw Mastodon supporting Tool in Manchester and thought they were crap future of metal my arse :P

trivium were amazing though at liverpool uni. mastodon are shite i do agree.

i know a person who works at a music store in chester who went to see trivium support maiden and he said it was the sound engineering that was the problem. summit about overdriving the amps too much.

Edited by thebluenose

trivium were amazing though at liverpool uni. mastodon are shite i do agree.

i know a person who works at a music store in chester who went to see trivium support maiden and he said it was the sound engineering that was the problem. summit about overdriving the amps too much.

in ur sig is that u with paolo i want to meet them :angry: i saw em at manchester apollo and acadamy.

tis indeed. i met corey as well. paolo and corey are sound as.

matt and travis came out later but we had to go quickly to get our taxi so we missed em.

r u the guy with long hair or the guy at the back lol my hair like urs but longer and straighter lol

so does like everyone on here have long hair; apart from the oldies :P ? i do like! lmao!

i sure do it is black/brown and blonde tipped at the end about shoulder or a bit longer in length took me around 4 years lol :huh: i was worth it lol

Edited by Foxon

so does like everyone on here have long hair; apart from the oldies :P ? i do like! lmao!

The hairs on my arse are longer than those on my head. That is not difficult, like Mike I am folically challenged. I refuse to have a Bobby-comb-over, I will leave this world as I came into it, bald, toothless and screaming.

ATB

Mac