IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

All the way from Jasper and Banf to the coast, on foot. Great days and the most spiritual experience of my life.

ATB

Mac

Wow that is impressive. I really need to get to both Jasper and Banf. Both look absolutely amazing. Im trying to get my girlfriend to take me to both places because she has been there before and because she is Canadian (they know their way around their country better than me). I have only really been around Vancouver and Victoria. I need to get out and see more of the Province.

I noticed that too. when I was in England all the mountains (if you want to call them that) seemed so small. My girlfriend always makes fun of how small the California "mountains" are compared to BC. There is a lot of land/ mountains with not a lot of people in BC. Very peaceful. That and the fact that the country follows the premiership more than the U.S. Three games a week on local cable, compared to here in the states where you have to pay extra to get the channel that shows the matches.

Edited by Joe

In the words of the Macc Ladds in their definitive Alton Towers song

"where's the fuckin pubs, where's the fuckin ale, I don't wanna queue for the mono-fucking-rail"

ATB

Mac

Haha isn't it funnythough how the queue for the monorail is longer than the ries.

I only ever go on it because that's where the toilets are and I always need them when I get there.....

This is off topic but earlier this year I applied for a scholarship at my university for $8,000, which would have paid for a majority of my fee's next year. Anyways I went by the office today to see if I won because the awards were given out. It happened to be that they received no applications for it so they didn't give out any money. To make a long story short I turned in my application a few days before it was due but the stupid secretary that I gave it to lost my application which essentially was like losing $8,000. The last few semesters I have been getting all A's and one of the members on the award's committee said I would have been the perfect canditate. Sorry for the venting I am just pissed at the moment. Hopefully we can win tomorrow so it will make it feel better.

This is off topic but earlier this year I applied for a scholarship at my university for $8,000, which would have paid for a majority of my fee's next year. Anyways I went by the office today to see if I won because the awards were given out. It happened to be that they received no applications for it so they didn't give out any money. To make a long story short I turned in my application a few days before it was due but the stupid secretary that I gave it to lost my application which essentially was like losing $8,000. The last few semesters I have been getting all A's and one of the members on the award's committee said I would have been the perfect canditate. Sorry for the venting I am just pissed at the moment. Hopefully we can win tomorrow so it will make it feel better.

I would be more than pissed off, is there no way you can get it, seeing as its their neglegence they nmust be liable

PS, this thread is talk about anything you want so crack on with any ramblings you like

PS, this thread is talk about anything you want so crack on with any ramblings you like

Was going to say that...off topic is the topic :lol: !

Anyhow that's bloody criminal Joe, surely there's something someone can do...is there any way you can continue without it?

Was going to say that...off topic is the topic :lol: !

Anyhow that's bloody criminal Joe, surely there's something someone can do...is there any way you can continue without it?

I wasn't expecting to win so I can continue without it which is the good thing. The bad thing is I would have saved a lot of money. I wouldn't have cared if they didn't pick me but knowing that I would have gotten it if the secretary gave it to the right person, instead of losing it really makes me upset. Obviously the guy isn't working there anymore so there is no way I can confront him about it. I asked if I could fill out the application again and turn it in but they said it was too late. Since no one applied for it this year the money will be doubled next year which means nothing to me because I will be graduated by that time anyways.

lmao!

omg alton towers is amazing! got on all the rollercoasters, was packed but the longest i queued was 20mins for Rita. Loved Nemesis and ripsaw, fucked now like all the walking and the traveling but was a great day out =D

shit it on oblivion like lol.

lmao!

omg alton towers is amazing! got on all the rollercoasters, was packed but the longest i queued was 20mins for Rita. Loved Nemesis and ripsaw, fucked now like all the walking and the traveling but was a great day out =D

I used to love rollercosters and all that shite, but went to alton towers a year or so ago and couldnt be arsed with it all

Think it must be an age thing, so make the most of it

I used to love rollercosters and all that shite, but went to alton towers a year or so ago and couldnt be arsed with it all

Think it must be an age thing, so make the most of it

Last 2 times I'v been I went on them all by dinner time and sat in the ye old tavern in the middle and got myself plastered whilst eating pork and apple sauce buttys :D

lmao!

Queue was over 1 hour in the priority fr Rita when I went so ur lucky! andI rode the front so I was queueing for 2 hours in the end!

Love everything apart from Ripsaw because when I went on it i wa underneath one of the jets of water, plus we were the last people on so we got a longer spray, couln't breathe for about 20 seconds :angry: .

Can't wait til I go again though :D .

i didnt get wet on any water rides, yet everyone i went with did! but no one got wet on ripsaw! we were the last bunch on and everyone on board sang happy birthday to me mate, and then demanded more when the ride finished! the woman in the booth was laughing her head off

Ok I'v done an hours overtime tonight, come home cleaned the living room, hall & kitchen, 2 loads of washing, loaded the dishwasher & cooked me tea which by the way is still digesting. Now I'v gota put the bins & recycling out and hang the washing on the maiden to dry, the back room & all the upstairs still need doing and its fookin 9:20!!

I need a woman anyone got a sister / daughter / wife they want me to take off their hands??

Piccys and a brief description an I'll let you know if she floats my boat ;)