IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

bored shitless in college. this is the only decent website i can get on due to all the new webblockers they have installed <_< i thought i could bypass there webblokcers with firefox portable on my usbdrive but thats been blocked <_< cant get on myspace, watch media streaming or get on and proxysites <_<

Aaron, the thing that pissed me off more than anything was Drogba, he is brilliant, but wtf with grabbing his face/neck/back at the slightest challenge?.

Riise played well, Essien was the best of a bad lot for me.

ATB

Mac

anyone see AC Milan tear manure a new one?

to anyone who didnt know the score it was 3-0 Milan. Kaka, seedorf and Gilardino.

That's what happens if you go 2-0 up against them and avoid dropping the ball at their feet :angry: !

Enjoyable all the same...just gotta get behind Milan for the final now.

Edited by MikeO

Don't believe I've agreed to do this but my daughter has just phoned to say her other half has bought a car on ebay and will I give him a lift to pick it up tomorrow? "Certainly," says I, "where is it?"

"Leeds," she says :o .

God I'm a soft touch. Anyway so for the third Saturday in four I'm heading north but this time sadly not to Goodison (though I'll be on the same latitude twice). Setting off at seven so hopefully I'll be home for the game, not that it matters 'cos I'll be listening on the radio wherever I am.

Five hundred and sixty three mile round trip and the car was a pile of crap...guy obviously knew what he was trying to do, kept trying to find reasons to shut off the engine while it was ticking over and going to overheat 'cos the fan didn't work. What a twit...knew where we were coming from but constantly said over the phone that it was perfect. I'd have set Joey Barton on him if it was me (understand he had a free week-end), bastard....thank fuck the result went the right way or I'd have had to kick the cat when we got home....except I don't have a cat :huh: .

Its been a long day but atleast we got the three points. Got an intramural football game in a hour but feel pretty lazy after laying around all day. I hope it goes well.
Went to the doctor today because I fell hard after going up for a header in Saturday's game. Ended up fracturing a rib. Should have just been lazy and not went haha. Has anyone else done this before? Said it takes 6 weeks or so to heal.

I remember breaking 4 bones in my left foot, my dad refused to take me to the hospital for a week. I was in agony but he thought it was only a bruise on the bone. It was only my mum forcing him to take me that we went. Still gives me trouble from time to time as well. :rolleyes:

Went to the doctor today because I fell hard after going up for a header in Saturday's game. Ended up fracturing a rib. Should have just been lazy and not went haha. Has anyone else done this before? Said it takes 6 weeks or so to heal.

Cracked ribs are a bastard...had them a few times in my martial arts phase. Nothing to be done about it other than wait, strapping's no good so you don't even get the sympathy that you'd get if you were swathed in bandages :( . Good thing is it only hurts when you breathe :unsure: .

I dont do doctors I'm well 'ard :P

I'v broken my breast bone in a sailing accident when I was a nipper. Got thrown in the air while the boat was swallowed by a wave and as I came back down the boyancy in the boat was bringing it back up, my chest collided with the boat & I was left unconcious in the water til someone pulled me out!

I'v also broken a few fingers in my left hand and most of my fingers & knuckles in my right hand as well as 2 of the metacarpals. Done them through a bit of boxing and alot of street fighting when I was in my teens, seems I can punch harder than the bones in my hand can take :lol:

I dont do doctors I'm well 'ard :P

I'v broken my breast bone in a sailing accident when I was a nipper. Got thrown in the air while the boat was swallowed by a wave and as I came back down the boyancy in the boat was bringing it back up, my chest collided with the boat & I was left unconcious in the water til someone pulled me out!

I'v also broken a few fingers in my left hand and most of my fingers & knuckles in my right hand as well as 2 of the metacarpals. Done them through a bit of boxing and alot of street fighting when I was in my teens, seems I can punch harder than the bones in my hand can take :lol:

soz rocky! :P:lol: