IGNORED

Liverpool Fc (home)

xavier

This would be the closest I've ever come to not watching the derby when it's live on TV over here....

You'll be watching, you can't not ;) .

I missed most of it last year.....I was on holiday in Zakynthos and got the KO time mixed up somehow....walked into a bar just in time to see Phil Neville's magnificent diving save :( .

Interesting quote by Moyes here...

Moyes is convinced the lack of confidence is only temporary and he is determined to help his squad through it.

"I would be lying if I said we were bumbling and brimming with confidence," he said. "But my job is to put that right and you have to be prepared at times to take risks.

Wonder what he's hinting at there :huh: .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see some objective Blue opinions but you're being a little generous. I'm as worried as anyone about the game. We've really played badly in the last few games and Stoke was a mare.

If we can get some good link up play on the wings we'll cause you problems but our attacking duo of Nando and Robbie isn't working well at the moment. :/

Can't quite explain it but we've always had the knack of ending players goal droughts or teams poor run of form. If this game was played early next year when the shite start to falter then I'd say we were in with a chance but am afraid I just can't see it tomorrow. I would love nothing more than to eat my words trust me

Can't quite explain it but we've always had the knack of ending players goal droughts or teams poor run of form. If this game was played early next year when the shite start to falter then I'd say we were in with a chance but am afraid I just can't see it tomorrow. I would love nothing more than to eat my words trust me

Said exactly the same to a red shite I work with (funnily enough not from Liverpool).

Keane, Gerrard, Yobo, Lescott and Neville for them.

Yakubu, Saha, Arteta, Fellaini (2) and Cahill for us.

I'm stunned by the negative outlook by some of the fans here

eg....I pray for a win and that is about as far as it goes. I will fucking flip if we concede any more oggies or have defensive cock ups against this lot. Seldom have I dever feared a derby. I do this one.

Its 3 points on offer and with 30+ games to go that doesn't mean a great deal. It would be lovely for the fans to see their 1st home win of the season. What I would like to see is none of our players sent off. I don't care as much about 3 points at this early stage of the season. I'd be far more pleased to end the game with 11 players.

Edited by EvilG

Have no fear!!!

We average out more goals per game recently then the red shites....

Still Do not fear them,,,but fear our defence!

Because our defence has been leaking more goals and more own goals then the redshite......

Fear the referee....

The fer is a (_!_) who tends to kiss red shites (_!_) and sent our players off.....

They fear us!

Get behinde the team...be loud,,bring the roof down from the first whistle to the last...we are the 12,13,14,15th man.....Motivate the team till they bag three points!

Here is to Blue's glory.... Cheers!

Edited by xsaint

Line-up.

Howard

Hibbert

Yobo

Jagielka

Lescott

Fellaini

Neville

Arteta

Osman

Cahill

Yakubu

"Everton have Mikel Arteta and Tony Hibbert back for the Merseyside derby.

Arteta returns from the illness that prevented him facing Blackburn in midweek, while Hibbert plays for the first time since damaging his knee ligaments in the defeat to Arsenal in May.

It will be his first match action of any type since that game.

Hibbert's return means Phil Neville will switch to a midfield role, the skipper joining Marouane Fellaini and Tim Cahill.

Leon Osman and the returning Arteta will operate on the flanks, with Yakubu the lone striker.

Louis Saha and James Vaughan provide a striking threat from the bench, with Segundo Castillo, Nuno Valente, Jack Rodwell, Leighton Baines and Carlo Nash also in reserve.

Liverpool name Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres in their starting XI, but Javier Mascherano misses out."

(Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Dossena, Kuyt, Alonso, Gerrard, Riera, Torres, Keane.

Subs: Cavalieri, Hyypia, Agger, Aurelio, Pennant, Babel, Leiva Lucas)

I just popped in to give the lads a shout for today and then saw the team ah well.

We've put weaker sides out and stuffed them, I've said my prayers like all good blues should, Fozzy has got pissed, the cat was seen across the road so the omens are not as bad as they were.....................................COYB lets do the shite in the sunshine :angry::angry:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Do you think he will give a yellow card to a red shite player for that? no way!! he as been licking red (_!_) lately!!!

Plans to control the player who control liverpool in European match succeeded ....a yello card to fellani to control him...that was too obvious!

How was the body check in the penalty box without playing the player was not a penalty? well the red (_!_) licking ref only knows.....

partial decisions by the ref...very obvious.....the commentators were right to blast the ref off :)

In all we had fair share of the game....lets home Saha makes the difference!

Guest Cahill17_Moe

Well there's full time. We had a good first half but then we fucked up in the second. We should have taken our fuckin' chances better. Don't get me started on the defence.

Another day at the office for Everton.