IGNORED

Everton V Red Shite!

KillaGTiR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reg Reagan

6-0 our way... the redshites have no divine rights to win and i will be enjoying our win against them

Edited by Reg Reagan

am similar to claire....unsure if i wanna go pub... im in leeds for uni and 90% of the ppl at a liverpool game support liverpool....annoying glory seekers indeed, but it can b horrible, usually i thrive on it wen i watch newcastle or chelsea play liverpool, but Everton, if we lose then ill b pissed off n upset lol

am similar to claire....unsure if i wanna go pub... im in leeds for uni and 90% of the ppl at a liverpool game support liverpool....annoying glory seekers indeed, but it can b horrible, usually i thrive on it wen i watch newcastle or chelsea play liverpool, but Everton, if we lose then ill b pissed off n upset lol

Know how u feel im at uni in sheffield and there all gloryhunters and I know my short temper will get the better of me so im gonna watch it by myself in the flat and go out whatever the score i can cope with them better after!!!!!!

well given that both teams are scoring for fun at the moment i'm hoping there'll be a few goals in this game. the shite are on 8 from 2 games, were on 7.

someone on another topic mentioned ferguson being back, i hope we don't get to the point where we feel that we need him. as much as he's done good he's such a major liability especially in a game where tempers run high.

I think this will be Beattie's time to shine, he's on awesome form at the moment, works hard, is fit and fast, is making brilliant runs and winning virtually everything in the air. He is full of confidence and looks like he's really enjoying playing. he will without a shadow of a doubt score on Saturday.

the score 3-2 to the blues.

no offence to the old boys at the centre of defence but i think yobo needs to play this one.

the rs have got a few players with pace like cisse that will skin stubbs and weir. also yobo would beat crouch every time in the air. he commands the air like it's his own and would make crouch look like he's just a midget when he's getting beat up there every time.

i know davey doesn't like to change a winning side but you've got to think about the opposition and tacticaly i don't see weir and stubbs doing the business.

hopefully arteta is fit by the weekend as that'd be a major loss if he was out.

*****************PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!******************

We will win 1-2 but i am gearing to see one of our player being sent of in the second half!

Reshits are gonna loose this!!

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»

º WE WIN ! º

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÌÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹

º 1-2 º

ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

In A Country Filled With Red Shits, I Am The Rare Blue Diamond

Edited by xsaint

Your entitled to your opinion, but why are you not saying this on your own forum,?? this is an Everton fc forum.

YOU MUST BE ANOTHER SECRET BLUE, YOU FEEL MUCH MORE AT HOME ON THIS FORUM AMONGST FRIENDLY, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. YOU WANT TO COME OVER TO THE PEOPLES CLUB AND FEEL HAPPY. WE UNDERSTAND.

Yeah, I am here because i wish i was a blue..... errr not

Its derby day, its nice to have a bit of banter - i obviously use my own forum

I think you know that we are a far better team than you, that not me winding you up but it is the truth. We should beat you as you are mid table side and we need the points to try (in vein) to get second IF the mancs slip up. It would be nice not to have to play so many games you will be something like game no. 54

Edited by Crouchinho

Yeah, I am here because i wish i was a blue..... errr not

Its derby day, its nice to have a bit of banter - i obviously use my own forum

I think you know that we are a far better team than you, that not me winding you up but it is the truth. We should beat you as you are mid table side and we need the points to try (in vein) to get second IF the mancs slip up. It would be nice not to have to play so many games you will be something like game no. 54

English please!