IGNORED

Arteta - Vicious Rumour!

eh??? who said that? not me mate - not rafa and not the club.

a few cockney fans that come around here dont make a club statement. we are in transition - from houlliers rejects to rafas champions.

Youll be champion chumps by not winning anything this season, it must hurt so much. I mean, not winning a trophy for one whole season. Ticket sales will be down

TUT TUT TUT

yes your shitty team are in debt...

they spent all their money on your shitty stadium at stanley park...

your team are only surviving on merchandise... gate takings and sponsorhips

I see your from St. Helens - no wonder you can't read. I didn't say we wasn't in debt, i said we were not in 150million of debt .

How is your team doing for money?

Can i ask a question that is really bugging me?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING ON AN Everton WEBSITE FOR?

Is it some deep yearning to know what it feels like to be a part of something that actually means something? Or is it because the times you have seen anfield or seen Liverpool play on the t.v. you thought this is what proper fans do? Do yourself a favour and try and stay on your own site so then you and hundreds of others can actually try and out do yourself into believeing your opinions count.

P.s whats the weather like in Norway?

I see your from St. Helens - no wonder you can't read. I didn't say we wasn't in debt, i said we were not in 150million of debt .

Before you start criticising other peoples literacy I suggest you go back to night school, "I didn't say we wasn't in debt" is grammatical nonsense. Go away now..get a life...get some friends..you're not welcome here.