IGNORED

Bolton (away)

Bill

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the whole game and basically it was shit i could hardly even watch it as we played about 100 ballls into the box but never even looked like scoring. Saha played terrible everytime the ball went near him he just wanted to offload it without ever loooking like an attacking threat. No one played good except our back 4 and Fellaini is just a God, didn't do much all game but all was forgiven with that winner.

Fellaini you legend....didnt watch the game but seen the highlights, him and cahill are unstoppable in the box, hope they can learn to play with eachover well.

fellaini and that guy on my avatar could have had a great partnership.

:o WHAT!!! There were highlights???.

Terrible game and performance, Moyes shouldve made some changes at half time IMO.

Howard didnt have much to do and Jagielka had a decent game but the others were crap and couldnt be arsed.

Still good to get a win and keep a clean sheet, but we need to improve a hell of a lot.

why he has waited until there is less than 10 minutes to go to take off Saha I'll never know, he's been useless again, he's not even looked like scoring since he signed for us. Yak has been lazy as anything again, why not play both Vaughan and Anichebe and drop Saha and Yakubu as there is absolutely no movement up front.

Carl I don't agree with this. Last night especially in the first half I saw more interchanging play between the two that I've seen up to now. Saha had a decent finish from Yaks back heel and the goal shouldn't have been disallowed IMO (granted the keeper stopped). All partnerships need time and it was apoor performance by all last night. Can't just moan at the front two because the balls into them were awful. We had numerous crosses but until the goal none went near our front two. That said if its not happening changes should be made but they need tobe given a chance to gel!