IGNORED

Fulham (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Half (0-0)

We come out starting the first ten minutes brilliantly. We make Schwarzer make some good saves and generally look like its only a matter of time before we slam three goals into the back of the net and start to turn on the skill. Instead we sit back and let Fulham come at us, which we did against Manchester United too many times. Fulham manage to get into the game, hit the post, hit the bar and start to make the back four concede mistakes and its not long until we know Tim Howard's going to be beaten. We hold out for half-time and get booed off the pitch.

Second Half (3-0)

We come out strong again and on the hour mark a Phil Neville cross is met perfectly by Marouane Fellaini and Everton take the lead, Fellaini high on confidence and Everton looking like Brazil (well, France) the game restarts and typical Everton for the next five minutes we let Fulham attack and Andy Johnson comes close to scoring. We hit back and on the break its Saha that pops up with his first goal deep into the 70th+ mark. Confortably in the lead now we remain dominant until the closing minutes in which Yakubu nets the third.

Just gonna' go down to the ground now. Looking foreward to watching them at thier best again - I'm not feeling too well, but I'm hoping we can get a result to put a smile on my face. Hoping for something like my prediction, except we actually play for the first 45 minutes. I think we will go into half-time 0-0 but I am hoping we can get a 1-0/2-0 half time score which I think against Fulham we are more than capable of.

Looking for a good Jagielka and Neville performance keeping Andy Johnson and which other ex-Everton player comes our way this time. Hoping he dosen't score, will get a good reception but I just hope we can keep him in our pocket. If we limit his speed were onto a winner.

COYB.

Lively start according to the beeb....

9:33

Steven Pienaar takes a shot. Save by Mark Schwarzer.

1:07

Aaron Hughes gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Ayegbeni Yakubu. Free kick crossed right-footed by Mikel Arteta from left wing, Aaron Hughes manages to make a clearance.

....did everyone sit down for a cup of tea for eight minutes :huh: ?

Edit: Sounds like the crowd have....is there anybody there?

Edited by MikeO