IGNORED

Fabiano Santacroce

Guest nsno1994

Guest nsno1994

Everton are set to make a £6m move for Napoli defender Fabiano Santacroce according to various football websites and The Sun newspaper, anyone dubbed the new nesta cant be bad and for 6 million it is a reasonable price.

Edited by nsno1994

Speaking of football games, has anyone managed to get the achivement for the £50 millions? I started a season with Manchester United just for that one and bought Lionel Messi for £50,000,000 and got the achivement.

I'm not doing a season with United but I wanted to ask which player will turn into £50 million quickest. I know C.Ronaldo is at £43,000,000 or something but I'm unsure how long it will take him to reach £50,000,000

Thanks in advance :)

Speaking of football games, has anyone managed to get the achivement for the £50 millions? I started a season with Manchester United just for that one and bought Lionel Messi for £50,000,000 and got the achivement.

I'm not doing a season with United but I wanted to ask which player will turn into £50 million quickest. I know C.Ronaldo is at £43,000,000 or something but I'm unsure how long it will take him to reach £50,000,000

Thanks in advance :)

To get the achievment... start a game with man utd and make the currency dollars and sell C.Ronaldo and theres your achievment :D.

if we want a player that has played absolute shit we may as well stick with the squad we've got..

wolves centre back mancienne (sp?) if thats his name, is much better. Looked amazing against cardiff and is a very promising youngster. Ill get some facts on him later, but he would be much cheaper, and much more efficient than this overpriced piece of shit.

if we want a player that has played absolute shit we may as well stick with the squad we've got..

wolves centre back mancienne (sp?) if thats his name, is much better. Looked amazing against cardiff and is a very promising youngster. Ill get some facts on him later, but he would be much cheaper, and much more efficient than this overpriced piece of shit.

Isn't he only on loan there as well? He used to play for Chelsea before moving to QPR (I think).

Isn't he only on loan there as well? He used to play for Chelsea before moving to QPR (I think).

Frustrated at his lack of opportunities, he conceded he may have to leave the club for the benefit of his career. On 27 October 2008, he found the chance to gain playing time when he joined Wolverhampton Wanderers on loan until 29 December 2008. Mancienne made his début in Wolves' 2-1 win over Swansea City the next day, replacing Carlos Edwards as an 81st minute substitute. His first starting appearance for Wolves came in the 2-1 away victory at Ninian Park against Cardiff City in which he was Man of the Match.

yeah, man of the match at ninian park, and fair play he is showing signs of being an amazing centre half for the future, since his contract expires halfway through the year, i'd loved to see Everton loan him and then buy him this season. Already gaining a lot of experience, and a powerful figure, he can also cover right back where necessary, so i'd flog hibbert off onto some scotch side where he belongs and get in someone who an actually give yobo and lescott a run for their money.

Him and Jagielka as our centre halfs woudl become a fearsome defence by next year.

would be one hell of a signing, this lad is going to be world class, for the under21's he looks one of there best players.

give over...hes not even that good

i disagree. I think given proper coaching and development he could easily be world class, and the only reason he's not playing for chelsea is because he has to comepte with carvalho, terry and alex...and how many goals have the chelsea defence conceeded so far?

if he came here by next year id much prefer him over yobo and lescott for centre half

you're exactly the type of person that stopped me posting on this site for ages.

ok so say we assume you're all knowledgeable...this kid has proven he's good enough for a top 6 club by sub appearances on loan in the championship? ok ok say he has, say he's the next nesta like the man the topic is about, would chelsea consider selling him? having lived in london for a bit and having some chelsea mates i know for a fact he's not that highly rated...he was once...but not anymore he hasn't progressed.

ok then, lets compare him to lescott an england international and the nigerian captain....really? especially yobo who has been one of the best in the league for a good few years. are you actually saying that michael mancienne would next season come in ahead of joey yobo?

infact i give up....decent young player but man come on.

you're exactly the type of person that stopped me posting on this site for ages.

ok so say we assume you're all knowledgeable...this kid has proven he's good enough for a top 6 club by sub appearances on loan in the championship? ok ok say he has, say he's the next nesta like the man the topic is about, would chelsea consider selling him? having lived in london for a bit and having some chelsea mates i know for a fact he's not that highly rated...he was once...but not anymore he hasn't progressed.

ok then, lets compare him to lescott an england international and the nigerian captain....really? especially yobo who has been one of the best in the league for a good few years. are you actually saying that michael mancienne would next season come in ahead of joey yobo?

infact i give up....decent young player but man come on.

I never said i was all knowledgeable did I? All i did was give my opinion on a youngster who i rate above Santacroce who has been playing shit this season. Lescott is barely an england international let's be fair, he's only called upon when there's noone else to do the job, and Yobo has been good granted, but that doesn't mean we don't need cover does it? I thought that was what getting another centre half was for; cover. What if Yobo breaks his leg and Lescott gets a calf strain? All we have left to play the position is Jagielka.

I never said he was the next nesta, or that he was invaluable to chelsea, the whole point of them loaning him out to QPR and Wolves was to get experience, because he's not at a stage yet where he's developed enough for the 1st squad, but he's showing signs of becoming a great centre half, and it's my opeinion that you only get better by playing better opponents.

Mancienne isn't at a stage yet where he can replace yobo, but then again, for one of the best centre halfs in the premier league, a nigerian captain, how many goals has he let through this season? How well is Lescott playing this season? Last season they were the dons, but what if this radical change becomes something altogether more permanent and this dip in form becomes a giant pitfall? We were lucky not to conceed against fulham because they hit the woodwork on every shot, a striker with a decent boot wouldn't have trouble putting goals past us.

In the end he is worth keeping an eye whatever the case, and who's to say, when Jagielka arrived last year, we didn't know what to do with him. Where would we be without him this year?

On that basis there are probably another 2 thousand players around europe we should be looking at

"""such and such isnt as good as "insert everton players name here" but he might be after a year or two beacause look what happend with Jags.....""" :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

maybe you opinion but a bit pointless

just like this post :mellow:

Edited by DangerMouse

On that basis there are probably another 2 thousand players around europe we should be looking at

"""such and such isnt as good as "insert everton players name here" but he might be after a year or two beacause look what happend with Jags.....""" :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

maybe you opinion but a bit pointless

just like his post :mellow:

ditto, you skimmed over what I said and made a retort half as informed as the guy who decided we should be looking at santacroce. We won't go for him/get him anyway so it's all a moot point. ;)

The lad has been playing well for Wolves and i have to agree the lad could become i great player, I dont think he can be judged in such a bad light by your Chelsea friends from his time there as he broke into the first team but could not make the starting eleven which for a lad of 17/18 isnt a bad feat and must have had something about him as Regulator said he had to compete with some of the best CB's in the world.

To say he did not progress is another poor point as no one can judge that bar the Chelsea management team as he did not play for a while due to being on the bench.

Whether or not he becomes world class is another thing i suppose its up to him and the guidence he can get but he certainly has the makings of a quality player suppose only time will tell.

Edited by EFC-Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Young Chelsea defender Michael Mancienne, currently on loan at Wolverhampton Wanderers, could earn an England call up for the match against Germany. Capello is set to use a number of players who have impressed playing for Stuart Pearce's side against Germany. Aston Villa's Gabriel Agbonlahor is also set to be included in the senior squad as is goalkeeper Joe Hart. Capello is apparently keen to test some younger keepers as he is worried about England's over-reliance on veteran David James.

Full Story

• 2 weeks later...