IGNORED

Amazing!

I think the shite's form will dip after Christmas they looked very average against Hull apart from playdo face the other players looked tired. I still think United and Chelsea have to much in the tank especially United i think we will see the table rapidly change in the coming months well i hope so :lol:

This years league has been quite amazing, the whole league must be the closest it has ever been since the re-branding to the premier league. The only thing that annoys me about liverpool )potentially) winning the league is that all my friends keep saying "You must be so annoyed...". But it doesn't really get to me, if they win it then it will mean that, for the most part, they deserved to win it so why should that annoy me. Bitterness towards this is only petty and will only sully the name of everton fans as being constantly bitter of the red half of the city. Still though it will be hard for them to keep up the momentum if they don't strengthen in Januray, espeically if chelsea can improve there forward line. I love the fact that the league is so close and its nye impossible to call who will win, who will go to europe and west brom aside, who will go down. Very good for the neutral football supporter this year. To say that liverpool have as much chance of winning the league as hull do of qualifiying for europe would have got a very different reaction at the start of the season than it would now.

Guest Reg Reagan

The RS dont have the depth to win them the title and the way how they are going at the moment their best finish this season will be mid table

chelseas and the mancs have talent all over the pitch and they will certainly be up there around april/may

the arses dont have any leadership in the team which is teh reason why they are doing shit.

Aston Villa will break into the top 4 at season's end

Edited by Reg Reagan

With how the big money boys are playing at the moment, this surely was the season for an Everton or Aston Villa to hit massive form and have lady luck smile on them, this would have seen them not only break into the top 4 again but actually challang for the title.

I put money on luckypool (to win the prem) a few games in owing to the incredible amount of luck they seemed to be having, although their form has dipped, that luck continues with a similar dip by the other's.

They bleat about Torres, but Chelsea and Man Utd have had far worse injuries.They (luckypool) will need luck to hold of the chasers, but it could happen.

The one thing I do believe about them is that.....fail this year after never having a better chance, will affect them badly!....They have problems with debt, the new stadium isn't looking too good, the fans are sick of Rafa, and if he hadn't made such a lucky start, they would be calling for his head.Gerrard will know his chance has passed him by and Carrigher will be near the end.

It could all just fall to pieces......if they finish outside the top two this year, there will be major problems around the corner for them, barring luck that is!

The frailties of the big boys that we are seeing is encouraging for the likes of Everton and Villa, and the scrap around the bottom of the table added to this will make for some exciting times ahead.

Hold tight!

Luckypool?

United scraped yet another 1-0 win this week. For them it's the "mark of champions". For us it means "we've been poor".

I've also been a little annoyed at the "Liverpool don't play attractive football argument". We were class and a joy to watch on Sunday whereas United and Chelsea scrapped their way to three points.

It must be exciting for a neutral although I know Evertonians must be pretty split on the issue. Surely you don't want to see the Mancs win it AGAIN?

Guest efctaxi
Luckypool?

United scraped yet another 1-0 win this week. For them it's the "mark of champions". For us it means "we've been poor".

I've also been a little annoyed at the "Liverpool don't play attractive football argument". We were class and a joy to watch on Sunday whereas United and Chelsea scrapped their way to three points.

It must be exciting for a neutral although I know Evertonians must be pretty split on the issue. Surely you don't want to see the Mancs win it AGAIN?

Love is like a butterfly :lol:

1122003850_l.jpg

Luckypool?

Bloody right us Evertonians are split on the issue, right down the middle.....half don't want to see luckypool win the title....and the other half want Man Utd to win it :rolleyes:

Damn , you are so right .

How silly of me ; the FA cup did indeed have blue on it last year :D

...that's the League Cup :) .

But who's bothered....it's a trophy being held by Everton shirts (and the contents of the shirts are, if I'm honest, much easier on the eye than Phil Neville :P ).

And Bill...Fara Williams, Natasha Dowie, Rachel Unitt and Amy Kane (who got the winning goal) are the ones that spring to mind...Rachel Brown is (and was England's, not sure if she still is) our number one keeper but she didn't play in the final.