IGNORED

Ferrari Wants To Stay

Rob W

VDM came with a injury plagued career so maybe he has been a waste of space but Farrari has been on the bench most of the games he has missed so it isnt his fault he hasnt played as many games.

ive seen little of the pair of them on the pitch but i think we should give em time ;like the look of farrari think he could cut it in the prem ;as for vdm lets wait an see when hes fit we havent give em a chance yet ;)

id hardly call Ferrari injury prone, i think if i had that strain like he did against Arsenal id be too busy searchin for my nuts to even think about gettin fit.

we know VDM isnt the fittest, but at the price we paid for him we can still hope he can sort it out

Guest fozzie22
Everyone gets injurys those two are the type of player we need!

No in fact you rite let both of them go and we can play Wier & Killa for another season  :unsure:

VDM injury prone..ferriri not good enough..why keep them??

On the off chance they may play a good game once in a awhile(or in VDM case A game once in a awhile <_< )

VDM injury prone..ferriri not good enough..why keep them??

On the off chance they may play a good game once in a awhile(or in VDM case A game once in a awhile <_< )

You cant see the wood for the trees fozzie!

You are however entitled to your opinin but i cant quite see what that is. Let them both go and then what? Play Wier & Killa again instead?

Guest fozzie22
You cant see the wood for the trees fozzie!

You are however entitled to your opinin but i cant quite see what that is. Let them both go and then what? Play Wier & Killa again instead?

at least we got games out of those 2..unless i'm seeing things..haleys comet is seen more often than VDM

at least we got games out of those 2..unless i'm seeing things..haleys comet is seen more often than VDM

Who is Hayley is she the local bike can I get her number haha..

Agree about VDM he would be great if he stayed fit he showed that in the 3 games he had in a row, but it is a big IF. farrari from what I have seen looks a good proposition at the right price, plus he has had a season to settle into area and club bringing in a new defender would only take time for him to bed in.

We would all love to see VDM get fully fit and he is a player the crowd will love but I just cant see it, I hope I am proven wrong on him.

Guest fozzie22
If we have Wier & killa playing regularly next year with no other options are you going to be happy?

Not a question of that tbh,im just stating that we've had a hell of a lot games from those 2 than we'll ever ever see out of the other 2

Perhaps we are getting too carried away with filling the team with our favourite players, instead of looking towards building a squad with an element of depth to it.

I love VDM, he offers us so much, and given the opportunity next season, I have a sneaky feeling he may well deliver the goods, but lets not run the risk of throwing out the baby with the bathwater in getting rid without aquiring replacements.

ATB

Mac

Perhaps we are getting too carried away with filling the team with our favourite players, instead of looking towards building a squad with an element of depth to it.

I love VDM, he offers us so much, and given the opportunity next season, I have a sneaky feeling he may well deliver the goods, but lets not run the risk of throwing out the baby with the bathwater in getting rid without aquiring replacements.

ATB

Mac

Exactly my point so say we have 8-10mill and thats pushing it to be honest, we need a high return striker which is going to set us back 7-10mil so we have no money for other positions at all!

I believe with Ferarri & VDM playing regularly in the team we will be alot closer to where we want to be. I have a sneeky feeling VDM will set Goodison on fire next season just like Kanchelskis did i believe in him and you can all quote me on this one next season B)

Guest fozzie22
I will remind you when he plays his fifth game of next season, next APRIL.

5 GAMES A SEASON HAS BEEN HIS QUOTA FOR THE PAST 3 SEASONS.  :(

exactly Licker..why on earth he was signed was anyones guess tbh..another shambolic signing,not a koldrup but bloody close. :angry:

Doomed!

We're all doomed.

Unfortunatly we have no cash so be realistic its either let matteo and VDM go and live with Wier & Killa or keep them and hpe they come good. I realy cant see the point your making, this is not about weather any of you think they are good enough but about making sure we actualy have a squad of some kind next season!

I would be totaly on your side if someone was offering 5 mil for VDM and Matteo was gona cost us the world but the fact is we will get Matteo for buttons and we have no offers for VDM. In an ideal world we could sell off a few players and invest in several young lads but we dont have that luxury so its make do with what we have unfortunatly!

Anyway i'm leaving it there B)