IGNORED

Fernandes

Villa, Silva and Joaquin are the names beeing most often mentioned. Villa as said he'd like to stay in Spain, so maybe a move to Real or Barça...

But since everybody knows they're desperate for cash, the prices are gonna get low, so a few others might go as well.

And Fernandes played 60 minutes with that broken leg, he didn't even notice it till after the game... :whaa:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Fernandes played 60 minutes with that broken leg, he didn't even notice it till after the game... :whaa:

Didnt Brett Angel do that for us? leg couldnt be that bad if he played on, would improve our squad if he signed and if would got him for a bargain price even better.

Edited by scouse

Didnt Brett Angel do that for us? leg couldnt be that bad if he played on, would improve our squad if he signed and if would got him for a bargain price even better.

The sound of his name alone makes me be sick in my mouth. He was fucking awful. I saw him in later years playing for Walsall in League 1 and he was still gash then (he was playing along side Vinny Samways at the time! I liked him.)

Manuel Fernandes broke his leg and is gonna be out for the rest of the season. Prediction is that he'll be out for 4 months, meaning next August. Could this mean a change in Valencia's position, especially giving the fact that they're very short on cash, forcing them to sell players?

His breaking a leg certainly does change things.

As for Valencia, they are in major financial trouble. They are predicted to go bankrupt, with a new half-built stadium being the noose around theur necks, as well as squandering millions on other things, like Ronald Koeman's pay-off.

Putting two and two together, Valencia will be putting up the sale of the century at the end of the season, with David Villa being the main prize.

Manny could very well be up for a pittance, just about the only fee we can afford.

And me, yes, I would love to have him back, even though we do seem to have several good central midfielders at the moment, like Mikel Arteta and Marouane Fellaini, as mentioned before, and not forgetting Leon Osman, Tim Cahill and Phil Neville as the defensive lynchpin.

Will we have the makings of a decent squad then?

Don't forget, we'll have more games to play next season, with the new Europa League almost being within our reach.

His breaking a leg certainly does change things.

As for Valencia, they are in major financial trouble. They are predicted to go bankrupt, with a new half-built stadium being the noose around theur necks, as well as squandering millions on other things, like Ronald Koeman's pay-off.

Putting two and two together, Valencia will be putting up the sale of the century at the end of the season, with David Villa being the main prize.

Manny could very well be up for a pittance, just about the only fee we can afford.

And me, yes, I would love to have him back, even though we do seem to have several good central midfielders at the moment, like Mikel Arteta and Marouane Fellaini, as mentioned before, and not forgetting Leon Osman, Tim Cahill and Phil Neville as the defensive lynchpin.

Will we have the makings of a decent squad then?

Don't forget, we'll have more games to play next season, with the new Europa League almost being within our reach.

Mate I agree completely, we will be playing more games next season should we qualify for the Europa League, so we will need both quality and quantity. If Manny is going to leave, we might be able to get him for a decent price, and because he's played with us before he would find it easier to adapt again to English football.

Mate I agree completely, we will be playing more games next season should we qualify for the Europa League, so we will need both quality and quantity. If Manny is going to leave, we might be able to get him for a decent price, and because he's played with us before he would find it easier to adapt again to English football.

If we want to sign him then things are going our way.

i thought Manny was class when he played for us but heard he was a bit of a nob in the dressing room! Apparently hes available for around 7million altho if its true Mautino is available at 8 million coz his contracts up id go for the latter! Wonder how much DM has to spend? Our defence is sound so does eueryone agree its midfield and attack that needs strengthening?

Wonder how much DM has to spend? Our defence is sound so does eueryone agree its midfield and attack that needs strengthening?

I wrote on the other topic that, imo we need to get attacking right back, if Jacobsen aint showing what hes made of. imo thats the most important area atm we need to strengtened. After that midfield, then between the post, and then attackers.

Guest efctaxi

Midfield needs more class , and the right wing has little fire power , so a natural winger would be nice .

Perhaps if we got Glen Johnson , it would give us both a right back and a winger .

We don't need out and out strikers if our midfield are all goal scorers.

Midfield needs more class , and the right wing has little fire power , so a natural winger would be nice .

Perhaps if we got Glen Johnson , it would give us both a right back and a winger .

We don't need out and out strikers if our midfield are all goal scorers.

With what? Johnson would cost a lot more than we could afford in all honesty. I'd rather get a speedy winger in before we look at RB and I don't think Johnson looks comfortable enough in midfield.

His source is us signing MGP from Bolton so I wouldn't get too scared... yet! If Bolton sign him this summer then maybe...

Well spotted c1982 I meant Blackburn. Moyes has had him watched over recent years and he is not wanted by Sam. Say what you want about the lad but he can make great crosses from either wing and he would be in our 'cost bracket' so watch this space

Well spotted c1982 I meant Blackburn. Moyes has had him watched over recent years and he is not wanted by Sam. Say what you want about the lad but he can make great crosses from either wing and he would be in our 'cost bracket' so watch this space

I woulden't mind MGP in the team. He has proved to be a good crosser like Jimmy says and he can score goals. If Allerdyce dosen't want him then we could be the team that he plays for next season. The price would be right and Moyes, for many seasons now has been into him. If he was going to be sold then Everton would surely put in an offer at the least. I guess it all happens what becomes of the Moutinhio deal.

There are some fantastic goals in this video

pity Pedersen isnt playin for us today correct me if im wrong but doesnt he have a nack of scoring against the mancs? Cant figure out weather hes played badly this season or if big sams style of play has made him look that way! How old is he?

he does have a very good left foot, doesnt seem very determind though

I agree Steve but I also think that Moyes would sort that out. The more I think about this the more he fits the Moyes style, he used to be fired up whenever we played them but seems to have lost his way a bit...................just DM's type and a really good left foot