IGNORED

Johnson Wants Everton Move

source close to Crystal Palace striker Andrew Johnson has revealed that, should Palace fail to make it back to the Premiership through this season's play-off's, he would welcome a move to Everton - citing Premiership football as his main ambition.

The striker, who was on the verge of becoming a regular England squad member before Palace were relegated, admirably stayed loyal to his club and stayed at the club, swayed by Simon Jordan's insistance that Palace could bounce straight back to the Premiership.

Things haven't quite gone to plan, however, and Palace find themselves scrapping it out amongst the Play-off hopefulls with no automatic promotion places left.

Johnson scored 22 goals in the Premiership last season, and has fired home 16 times for Palace in the Championship this season - an achievement which will catch the eye of David Moyes, who had a £6m bid rejected for Johnson earlier this season.

However, if the player wants a move away from Palace to play Premiership football, a bid of £6m may well buy more than just his left boot as quoted by Palace chairman Simon Jordan previously.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news.php?item.1670.5

Guest fozzie22
beleive it when I see it.

If Palace don't go up I expect AJ to leave but think a few clubs i.e Newcastle and Spurs will be after him.

Agreed and where we going to get the money for him??

DM selling his arse down on the docks??

Player Team League Cup Europe Other Total

1 King Watford 21 0 0 0 21 (1 pen)

2 Jerome Cardiff City 18 2 0 0 20

3 Kitson Reading 16 4 0 0 20 (3 pen)

4 Doyle Reading 18 1 0 0 19 (2 pen)

5 McSheffrey Coventry City 15 2 0 0 17 (2 pen)

I'm all for going for CJ it concerns me that Cardiff fans say he aint ready for the prem and he's lazy too but thats just fan takl!

Whats AJ's reccord? 16 in 31 games i think.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave Kitson (20) missed large chunks of season & has often found himself on the periphery with Coppell.

Typical Stand & deliver 6 yrd box type striker, strong in the air.

Have always rated as decentish & be interested to see how he fly's with the big boys.

Palace look all but out of the play-offs after losing 3-0 to Watford.

Get in quick for AJ I say, I strongly bet he has a release clause in his contract if Palace did't come straight back up.

Everton have shown interest in him before and if we look keen again, I would think that would go a long way with AJ.