IGNORED

Tunnel "bust-up"

Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were involved in a furious half-time tunnel bust-up with Newcastle defender Steven Taylor during Manchester United's 2-1 win at St James' Park. One United player said Taylor was a "useless defender", to which he replied "at least I am not ugly". (Various)

Sounds like an absolutly furious incident. I'm surprised the police didn't get involved :rolleyes: .

Did Rooney put his thumb on his nose and say nya nya na na na :huh: ?

Shameful :unsure: .

Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney were involved in a furious half-time tunnel bust-up with Newcastle defender Steven Taylor during Manchester United's 2-1 win at St James' Park. One United player said Taylor was a "useless defender", to which he replied "at least I am not ugly". (Various)

Sounds like an absolutly furious incident. I'm surprised the police didn't get involved :rolleyes: .

Did Rooney put his thumb on his nose and say nya nya na na na :huh: ?

Shameful :unsure: .

Haha very serious indeed :lol: ashame Taylor didn't flatten the pair of tossers

Guest efctaxi

Taylor apparantly spent the entire game running up and down kicking everyone as usual . One day , he'll get a retaliatory injury if he continues .

Taylor apparantly spent the entire game running up and down kicking everyone as usual . One day , he'll get a retaliatory injury if he continues .

I don't like Taylor and whatever Cristiano & Wayne said down the tunnel was probably justified. He's not a good defender at all, his sole purpose is to injure players and thats exactly what he does. He reminds me of Kevin Davies, one of the players that I really don't like in the Premiership. The sooner the two of them either leave England or retire the better.

I didn't see that game or any highlights but I can believe the talk that he spend all night running up and down the right wing booting the living hell out of the United players, someone will retaliate and that retaliation could make him change his thought of mind...

I'm just surprised that Taylor thinks he's not ugly

:lol:

Guest efctaxi

Ferguson stated in a Sky Sports interview that he shouldn't be punished - so he can be available to face Chelsea and Arsenal :o

Unbelievable :angry:

I actually like Taylor as a player tbh. He's a dirty bastard though.

I don't like him as a player. I think that he's not even good at football to be honest. His defensive skills are very limited and actually suit Newcastle well. He may fit into a club like Newcastle but he woulden't anywhere else. He's a dirty sod and needs to stop his foul play before it gets too worse and he ends a career. If Dunca Ferguson was playing like Regu said he would have had a dig in the tunnel.

Rooney would have too if he hadn't of calmed down. Something tells me that Taylor needs to calm down and stop acting like a prat.