IGNORED

Memorable Quotes, From The Movies.

Bill

I love the Clint Eastwood one in Dirty Harry.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

"You cannot toss a dwarf!" - Lord of the Rings - for the record I hate Lord of the Rings films but that made me laugh!

Withnail and I:

"We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now."

"I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head."

"We've gone on holiday by mistake"

Doctor Evil: Mini-Me, you complete me

Doctor Evil: Finally, we come to my number two man. His name? Number Two.

Doctor Evil: There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum.. it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Doctor Evil: Throw me a frickin' bone here!

Austin Powers: Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?

Austin Powers: Who throws a shoe? Honestly!

Austin Powers: I think you're shagedelic, baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! You're shagadelic, baby!

Austin Powers: Name? Austin Danger Powers. Sex? Yes, please!

Austin Powers: I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working.

Great quotes (although it wasn't a great film) from Catch22...

Danby: Weather conditions have improved tremendously over the mainland, so you won't have any trouble at all seeing the target. Of course, we mustn't forget, that means that they won't have any trouble at all seeing you.

Yossarian: I am the most renowned killer of fish in the whole United States Army Air Force.

1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: As a matter of fact, Father, I know I can get my hands on an entire shipment of religious relics, blessed by the Pope himself. The Germans swiped them and put them on the open market. As I understand it, the stuff includes a wrist and collarbones of some of your top saints!

Yossarian: He was very old.

Luciana: But he was a boy.

Yossarian: Well, he died. You don't get any older than that.

"What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"

"And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon you!"

"Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're gonna give her the shot. The day that I bring an OD over to your house, then I'll give her the shot."

"Nobody kills anyone in my place of business except for me and Zed."

"I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

"Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet."

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

J: It's the one that says 'Bad Mother F***er'."

All from Pulp Fiction, one of the most quotable movies ever.

Great quotes (although it wasn't a great film) from Catch22...

that movie was shite idd .. but the book by Heller is the best i've ever read (together with Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole .. i'd recommend that one if you liked Catch22).

on topic:

Tommy Johnson: I had to be up at that there crossroads last midnight, to sell my soul to the devil.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated.

:D .

Michael Caine in The Italian Job.

" You're only meant to blow the bloody doors off "

Colonel Nathan R. Jessop - A Few Good Men

"I eat my breakfast 300 yards away from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me. So don't think that you can come down here in your faggoty white suits, flash your badge and make me nervous"

Hot shots - Part Deux arguably one of the funniest films ever!! :lol:

If you think you can hurt me again, your wrong. I left my heart in my other pants.

Now I'll kill you 'till you die from it!.

we'll do this the old navy way; first guy to die looses!

You see, they've taken a supreem vow of celibacy, like thier fathers and their fathers before them.

1) cookie? 2) no thank you sir. 1) young lady? 3) no thank you sir. 1) no, no i was offering him a young lady.

(Topper) Mr. President. President Benson -No your not, he's an older man, about my hight. Topper) I'm Topper Harley. President- Thank god... and about this calling yourself the president, I wouldn't call myself it, you shouldn't either, it just dosen't hold water. Speeking of which, neither do I. Let's step away from these power cables.

Let's make this quick, i'm not felling too well. I took a torpedo round, to the stomach, in the south pacific, and they replaced every inch of my lower intesance with hemp. Clogs e-zly.

President Benson) Senator NAME, Emporor Heroheto, my fellow Americans, and our millions of illegal aliens: It seems like just yesterday that I was straffing all your homes. Now. I'm standing here begging you not to make such good automobiles. Ahh, excuse me for a second the danm toung has gone dry on me again. It's not mine, you know. Noo, lost mine to some commie kid over in Laos. It's probably a door stop somewheres as far as I know. I got this one from a Bassit Hound. Lap Glug Lap Glug Lap Glug (drinking champaign from a glass in the same maner as a dog).

(standing next to the gate of a wight pickett fence) 1) It's locked. From the inside! 2) Were gona die, were all gona die! 3) Get a hold of yourself. Blow it! 1) I can't, it's not our property. 3) Just do it!

1) Williams, Com Sink Pack Ram Set M-O-S 92 H-Tack Offspeck Pattywhack. 2) Pattywhack? 1) Give a dog a bone, sir. 2) Of course.

THey've dicked with the wrong dictator!

1) What are ya readin'? 2) Great expectations. 1) You like it? 2) Well it's not everything i hoped for.

A:(says name in American Indian dialect) B: What does it mean? A: Fluffy Bunny Feet.

If I was joking I would have said a horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks 'why the long face?'

1) It's the sequel, I had to come 2) Do you have any idea what the critcs will say? Same washed over characters.

1) I can't walk. They've tied my shoelaces together 2) A knot...bastards!

War. It's Fantastic!

...and why did i bring helium, instead of air?

I'm gonna squash you like a melon!

I'm not saying I don't trust you and I'm not saying I do. But I don't.

Of all the missions in all the jungles you had to wlak into this one.

(Troop is jumping out of a plane) Rabinowitz: GERONIMO!!! Harbinger: GERONIMO!!! Indian: ME!!!

1)... I wanna meet your parents and pet your dog 2)My parents are dead Topper and my dog ate them 1)im sorry

I do love you, but no matter what i do to try and forget you, your face is always on the tip of my toungue...

Saddam Hussein: Sufferin' Succotash!

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"