IGNORED

Bill!

MikeO

That's a big birthday mate! Hope you have a great day.....doing anything special?

Spent the whole day on the Norfolk coast, Called into Sandringham to have a coffee and say hello to the Queen but dont think she was there, Went on to Sunny Hunstanton, then round the coast road to have lunch in Holkham Hall, and finished with a walk around Wells-on-Sea.

Arrived home at about 7.30pm Knackered. :lol: But thanks to everybody for all your kind wishes. Thank you.

Spent the whole day on the Norfolk coast, Called into Sandringham to have a coffee and say hello to the Queen but dont think she was there, Went on to Sunny Hunstanton, then round the coast road to have lunch in Holkham Hall, and finished with a walk around Wells-on-Sea.

Arrived home at about 7.30pm Knackered. :lol: But thanks to everybody for all your kind wishes. Thank you.

I was in Hunstanton yesterday, we call it sunny hunny!!.....wasn't very friggin sunny yesterday :(

I think the flag usually flies over Sandringham house when the Queens in.

I hope you didn't go on the nudist beach in Holkam :rolleyes:

I was in Hunstanton yesterday, we call it sunny hunny!!.....wasn't very friggin sunny yesterday :(

I think the flag usually flies over Sandringham house when the Queens in.

I hope you didn't go on the nudist beach in Holkam :rolleyes:

Could'nt get on the beach at all thats why we went on to Wells. There was a Film Crew making a movie, iTs a sci fi movie due for release next year, about 3 students who one day find all 3 of them have been cloned, thats what a couple of geezers working on it told me about it. Sounds like a load of rubbish.