IGNORED

Pennant

I hope this is true, I think Pennant has been unfairly treated at Anfield (like Crouch was) and I remember him single handedly destroying Everton a few years back when playing for Birmingham. He's fast, tricky and a good crosser with an eye for goal, if he's cheap then I think this could be one of the signings of the Summer. He'll give us pace and options, plus he's definitely better than Osman on the wing.

Never know with Liverpool. They didn't handle Peter Crouch or Robbie Keane very well, two top players that didn't really cut it at Anfield (especially Keano) I think if we look further into it there could be more players that are not reaching their potential in front of the Kop. Maybe Pennant is one of them, it's been ages since he has played a game of football (I think)

Good player when given the chance and remember Moyes always seems to get the best out of players, this could be his chance. Also, hes on a free isn't he? Sign him up because if he isn't actually worthy of a place in the first team, he can be a squad player.

Everybody wins :)

Never know with Liverpool. They didn't handle Peter Crouch or Robbie Keane very well, two top players that didn't really cut it at Anfield (especially Keano) I think if we look further into it there could be more players that are not reaching their potential in front of the Kop. Maybe Pennant is one of them, it's been ages since he has played a game of football (I think)

wrong, went on loan to Pompey for the second half of the season.

From kipper...

Pennants agent was on talksport just before 8. Said pennant is 50:50 on staying in England or moving to Spain. Didn't say what clubs but will make decision before wednesday. He said he us mulling over some offers and wants to start pre season training by end of week.

Think he would do well for us, much better than ozzie, but the agent garb of 50/50 as to where he`ll be playin next season indicates its another highest bidder deal! Maybe looking too much into it but his agent says it`ll be sorted by wed or thursday of this week but dont we go up to scotland today until fridays friendly??