IGNORED

Chelsea - Fa Cup Final

Romey 1878

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i've got a ticket now, but i won't know for sure until it's in my hand!!

had two dreams about the final now.....both finished in a 1-0 win for us (cahill i think!)

just stuck £3 on this @ 65/1 - if it comes in i'll be about the most elated blue around - AND THERE'LL BE A FEW OF US!

I don't expect us to win, but I still have a very small amount of belief. TBH this weekend will be the icing on the cake of what has been two fantastic years for Everton. Two top 5 finishes, FA Cup Final, League Cup Semi-Final, 1 good run in Europe. If we lose tomorrow then so be it. I will still be incredibly proud of my team. I'm not saying the i would settle to lose tomorrow because thats far from the truth, but persepective needs to be taken. Its a fantastic time for Everton at the moment and win or lose tomorrow we can all be incredibly proud of what we have achieved as a club.

I don't expect us to win, but I still have a very small amount of belief. TBH this weekend will be the icing on the cake of what has been two fantastic years for Everton. Two top 5 finishes, FA Cup Final, League Cup Semi-Final, 1 good run in Europe. If we lose tomorrow then so be it. I will still be incredibly proud of my team. I'm not saying the i would settle to lose tomorrow because thats far from the truth, but persepective needs to be taken. Its a fantastic time for Everton at the moment and win or lose tomorrow we can all be incredibly proud of what we have achieved as a club.

What he said^^^^^. Quite right!

Really could be on the verge of something here. Little bit more quality in depth over the summer and a little luck with injuries and things could move on to another level. Most optimism around for twenty-four years! Exciting times!

spot on mate, spot on.

What he said^^^^^. Quite right!

Really could be on the verge of something here. Little bit more quality in depth over the summer and a little luck with injuries and things could move on to another level. Most optimism around for twenty-four years! Exciting times!

In reality though, this could be as good as it gets with it not looking like we can actually do much this summer in terms of the squad.

That could be true also you miserable pessimistic bastard :lol: .

Phil McNulty blog is nice....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/200..._defy_odds.html

:lol:

I jsut don't want to get my hopes like I did last summer. I really thought we'd push on and we royally fucked up that opportunity, I don't expect it to be any different this summer.

i think going back to jamie's point - it's the icing on the cake and we just have to enjoy our day, whatever happens

HOPEFULLY it's not our last big day out for 14 years again, but just in case it is, lets all have the best bloomin day ever!! :D

COYB!!!

What is up with you guys, are you shit scared of Chelsea. I've been there when we've been beaten and it is awful, worst of all was in 68 when as huge favourites, more so than Chelsea are tomorrow, we played like crap and lost to their only shot of the bloody day........................when we beat Utd in 95 the boot was on the other foot and we won. It doesn't matter who does what at this moment in time as long as you BELIEVE you can win......................never go there thinking you may get beat, we are EVERTON and we will win this.................look at what they said when we took the Shite out, we took Utd out and we've done that with half a team but they believe they are winners, the manager believes they are winners why is so bloody hard for some of you to do the same.......................we are going there to win and not make up the fucking numbers :angry::angry:

COYB

I am really nervous, its almost about a time!!! COYB!!! And all of you who wanna get some accurate tips about the result, i will tell you them from my crystalball.

22min 0-1 MO!!! 43min 0-2 Timmy fookin Cahill!!! 75min drogba and even chelski tryes soo hard and having huge pressure till the final whistle, we will see the Cup coming back to Merseyside!!! YIIHAA

I vote we get Jimmy into the dressing room to gee the players up before they go out! :P

vote counter: 2 :D

We won against Manu ,Liverpool, and should have won at Stanford bridge with a few key players benched. Big games went our way the last 6 months, I'm confident we will see a great game of football, and I believe in our chances!

Guest efctaxi
I vote we get Jimmy into the dressing room to gee the players up before they go out! :P

No effing way .

He would have them doing connections and wreck their heads :lol:

What is up with you guys, are you shit scared of Chelsea. I've been there when we've been beaten and it is awful, worst of all was in 68 when as huge favourites, more so than Chelsea are tomorrow, we played like crap and lost to their only shot of the bloody day........................when we beat Utd in 95 the boot was on the other foot and we won. It doesn't matter who does what at this moment in time as long as you BELIEVE you can win......................never go there thinking you may get beat, we are EVERTON and we will win this.................look at what they said when we took the Shite out, we took Utd out and we've done that with half a team but they believe they are winners, the manager believes they are winners why is so bloody hard for some of you to do the same.......................we are going there to win and not make up the fucking numbers :angry::angry:

COYB

With you all the way Jimmy. All it takes is a goal to us! Keep the faith.

No effing way .

He would have them doing connections and wreck their heads :lol:

Quite right, there is no f in way :P:P

Once our lads take to that pitch we've got to shout, scream, cheer and make all the din we can, it gives the lads belief and that is our responsibility as supporters............................tomorrow we want men and women to stand tall not act like whinge bags cowering in a corner thinking we may come unstuck, leave that with the Chavs. COYB Boys

Edited by Jimmy the blue

You know when Man Utd play the likes of Newcastle Utd or Sheff Utd and start singing UNITED, UNITED etc. Well I've always found that a bit odd and silly.

AND so to my point, being that isnt us saying Come On You Blues when we are about to play "the blues" of Chelsea tantamount to the same silliness???.

Just a thought.

Anyway, COME ON YOU BLUES :D

Proud of the boys and how they have stood up against the odds all season. I can take defeat because I know the lads will give it all, I am just hoping and even praying today that we all get the victory and the day we deserve, having seen us win in the glory years honestly for me Phil lifting up that cup today would top it all. Its about belief and pride for us today.