IGNORED

Chelsea - Fa Cup Final

Romey 1878

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this aint good for someone of my age early life stress but the blue boys have been stressin me out since i were a nipper :lol: lets do it for mikky, the yak and victor but most of all for Phil 'the iron'! COYB!!!!

marco lad, I've got s dickie ticker and half a dozen other ailments and I really couldn't be happier, we are there, the shite are not, we can win this there is only Chelsea who can stop us, they finished third in the league, we've already seen off the two teams above them.....................................we can win it with one goal and a Drogba tantrum, believe lad believe

COYB (we were the first, the original holders of this chant so yes shout it with pride)

I've got mu EFC sausages, six bottles of Newcastle brown (it goes down very nicely :lol: ), donned my RBJ so I ready to get pissed (I've also got a bottle of Glen Morrangey for the victory celebrations) so I might just see you guys sometime next week.

Edited by Jimmy the blue

I don't really know what to make of that half. We scored the goal and looked like a good force for the first twenty minutes. Even when Drogba scored we looked like the better team, since the 20 minute mark we drifted off and allowed Chelsea into the game. We simply can't let Lampard/Essien behind the ball in and around the box. The pressure must be kept high and we need to take all that we can from this game.

We beat Cech after a few seconds and he has looked bloody shakey all game, it's time to test if he is the keeper that he's meant to be. I personally think that with Cahill, Pienaar and Saha we can have this game all in the bag come second half, we just need to believe.

Saha, quickest goal in an FA Cup final. ;)

i almost lost my voice from screaming, argh why oh why is hibbo drifting in field???? we shouldnt have conceided that goal at all

Chelsea are attacking the side purely because Hibbert is not up to top performance. He has allowed Essien to get behind him and against Chelsea he's bloody asking for a goal. We should never have conceded and it was a mixture of Hibbo and Lescott for the the blame.

Hibbert should have stopped the cross coming in.

Lescott should have actually got into the air and made Drogba work.

Let's not lose to a shite goal, let's make Chelsea work for this game and see which team really wants this :angry:

I am so proud of our boys.

You have to be gutted but you must look to the future.

We were simply outplayed and lacked the creativity and sharpness in attack we have had in recent games. Moyes and the boys will come back stronger this year, I can assure, and next year lets break into the top 4.

Gutted, sad, but love my blues.

Wanna know what I hate? The broadcaster choosing Australian commentary.

"Timmy Cahill iz too gud fo everton matey, he shud be playin fo real madrid"

stick it up your arse you daft fucks.

Edited by `Moe Joe.

Few players where off the pace today and Howard could have got to that if he didn't go for the catch with both hands, Oh well we've done a great job getting to the final and we played a Chelsea team in very good form and came out of it in good stead.

Atleast we get a few quid as runners up to hopefully add to funds for next season, Well done lads on a great season upwards and onwards.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Some of those players didn't deserve to wear that jersey today. Some of them will feel a bit bad, go home and drive their bentleys and go on holiday in the bahamas leaving the fans devasted. Some of them looked like they didn't care.

Howard: Looked decent, maybe could've done better with Lamps goal but besides that looked comfortable.

Baines: Ran his little heart out, fair play

Lescott: International class defending? My fucking arse. Needs to learn to concentrate.

Yobo: .....

Hibbert: Appalling. Words can honestly not describe how fucking awful that performance was. For someone I only hours ago praised as having a good season, that was just fucking atrocious.

Osman: Ran while he could, not fit at the best of times anyway.

Pip: True captain, love him to bits.

Cahill: Tried hard but wilted

Pienaar: Clearly wasn't fit enough to play, look uncomfortable at the start and exhausted at the end, still had a good game though

Fellaini: Best player on the pitch first half, nobody was looking to run off his knock-downs though

Saha: Great strike, shit performance. Gonna need to do better than that. Stood still and flat footed way too much when he was on

Vaughan: Showed Saha what Everton strikers are meant to do: run even when your service dries up.

Jacobsen: Decent performance, would've been a different game had he started. Wasn't his greatest game but Malouda wasn't getting back-door from crossfields once he came on.

Gosling: Tried to run but by the time he came on we were sending hail mary's and bypassing the midfield.

Obviously none of them though to hold on to the fucking ball when they got to it after Chelsea's first 2-3 mins of pressure at the start. Nah that would've been smart wouldn't it? "Lets hoof it up and chase it in 40C heat!"

Hate to say it but we would've won that game if Jags was playing.

THAT Everton squad did really well to get to the final, even better to finish 5th......but today they lost to the better team.

We're in the history books for that Saha goal.....I know it would have been better to win, but hey Chelsea over the 90 deserved it more.

Maybe our best team could have given them a better game, but that we'll never know.Losing today doesn't mean we can't have an even better season ahead of us and that's what I'm turning my mind to now.

One or two of our players didn't perhaps have their best games today in an Everton shirt, and one of my sore points is that Lampard got of the floor to score their winner......how did he get THAT much time......same with the cross for thier first.....TOO MUCH TIME!!!

Anyway!....we lost, we move on, Our fans out sung chelsea untill the end, and all you ever saw in and around wembly were Everton shirts and flags.....Vaughan, Baxter, Gosling, Anichebe and Rodwell will be ready for next season, and the Yak, Arteta and Jags will be there as well.It's going to be a good season :)

I am so proud of our boys.

You have to be gutted but you must look to the future.

We were simply outplayed and lacked the creativity and sharpness in attack we have had in recent games. Moyes and the boys will come back stronger this year, I can assure, and next year lets break into the top 4.

Gutted, sad, but love my blues.

Wanna know what I hate? The broadcaster choosing Australian commentary.

"Timmy Cahill iz too gud fo everton matey, he shud be playin fo real madrid"

stick it up your arse you daft fucks.

yeah craig foster showed total disrespect to everton im gonna smash the fuckwit

I agree we were'nt at our best today, and Chelsea deserved to win it.

The blues have given us a good season tho, so thank you EFC and same again next season please. :)

Well said Bill.. this was a thoroughly enjoyable season and we're set for great things in the coming season with young and returning talent.

Shame we lost but you've got to give it to chelsea, they had a good game.

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Chelsea definately the better team on the day, should have been 3-1 to them. But still for us to come all that way through all that hard opposition and lead to defeat in the final is absolutely heart-breaking :(:(

There is no doubt that on the day Chelsea won and won easily. Guus spotted our season long weakness, the right hand side. Yes the boss was right to take Hibbo off but IMO he should have pulled Ossie as well because he never closed anyone down leaving the already fragile Hibbo exposed time and time again. Jacobsen did not have to do much to improve our defence, we suddenly became more stable and, no doubt having had his arse kicked at half time, Ossie started to help him.

Today lads we were out classed by a good Chelsea side who exploited our fragile squad but you must ask yourselves this, how good would Chelsea have been without say Lampard, Essien and Drogba, that match would have been so much more competetive. We missed Teta, the Yak and most of all Jags today, it showed. Yes I'm upset but roll on next season with an increased squad and our main performers back we'll be better and stronger.................................I still believe and you can't take that away from me

COYB

Just a thought for all the lads making their way home from Wembley, chin up boys, we will be back and win it next time :)

yeah craig foster showed total disrespect to everton im gonna smash the fuckwit

Yeah... I used to like Craig Foster but him saying Cahill is too good for Everton shits me up the fucking wall. He knows nothing about Everton (I'm assuming he barely ever watches us) and based that assumption on today's performance where we were completely outplayed.

Guest efctaxi

We lacked belief on the pitch today .

Our players were giving it to each other at the back like the Chuckle brothers ..... you to me to you to me . Where was the confidence on the ball ?

Moyes should have screamed at them to take responsibility , and probably did .

Sat too deep after the goal , so gave up control of the midfield which in turn made it impossible for the strikers to knock it down to anyone .

Fellaini looked world class for much of the game , but noone to back him up .

No threat from Baines and Pienaar on the left , and Hibberts booking was unlucky . I think that wrecked his head a little , and he lost concentration in his area , probably due to the fact that he didn't have confidence in the 2 full backs . He had a bad game , but the poor defending didn't help him to be fair to him .

3 wonderful goals , and another that might have counted .

Howard stands too far out , and is prone to the long shot . Pienaar was rubbish today in comparisson to recent displays .

Saha did well in patches .

Osman struggled again , as did Cahill , but mainly because we were too deep .

Would have took Osman off , and put Rodwell on after the first 15 minutes to bolster the midfield .

How many times was the ball kicked into an area with no Everton players ? :huh:

Proud of the lads this season , but think they bottled it today .