IGNORED

Chelsea - Fa Cup Final

Romey 1878

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i duno why but iam more confident for this cup final then i was for the fulham game. i honestly believe we can do it.

but at the same time im shit scared. the nerves are coming on now AND ITS ONLY TUESDAY

Same here. I have butterflies already. When my tickets arrived on Friday I was just thinking, "Shit, this is really happening now!". I'm terrified, I can't say i'm confident at all though.

I have my...ahem.."procedure" on Friday, which means for the two previous days I will, in all senses, be shitting myself :( .

Also not allowed to eat anything between 8.30am Thursday and when it's finished on Friday morning.

Am not looking forward to it. My stomach will be confused as f'ck.

I've not decided how confident I am yet.....I'm still just sat here watching the phone pleading it to ring :unsure: .

Guest efctaxi
I'm not confident of a win but I'm not NOT confident of a win either, what will be will be. I am nervous as fuck though.

Drinking before dinner is a bad sign . :D

I have my...ahem.."procedure" on Friday, which means for the two previous days I will, in all senses, be shitting myself :( .

Also not allowed to eat anything between 8.30am Thursday and when it's finished on Friday morning.

Am not looking forward to it. My stomach will be confused as f'ck.

I've not decided how confident I am yet.....I'm still just sat here watching the phone pleading it to ring :unsure: .

Just you wait until they give you the old picolax Mike, you will shit yourself then mate I promise you :lol::lol:

Don't be nervous, don't feel anxious, just feel excited, feel proud and feel the enjoyment of a great day out. I know it's all about winning but just feel special about being part of a special day, win, lose or draw.

'Tis better to be in the final and lost, than not being in the final at all'.......but even better to have been in the final and won.

Keep the Faith :thumbsup_still:

I want:

-------------------Vaughan

-------------------------Fellaini

---Pienaar-----Cahill-----Neville-----Osman---

---Baines-----Lescott-----Yobo-----Hibbert---

Vaughan's pace will trouble Terry more so than that of Saha. The kid was the third fastest kid in Britain at the age of 13. Fellaini and himself will pressure the Chelsea lot in to making mistakes.

Bring Rodwell for Hibbert, revert Nev to RB, place Saha on in the last 10. Maybe in ET bring off Fellaini, push Cahill up and bring on Castillo or Gosling for a run.

Either way I believe in David Moyes. I wonder how Fellaini works as an impact player? hmmmmmm

COYB SO FUCKING EXCITED

Edited by `Moe Joe.

I want:

-------------------Vaughan

-------------------------Fellaini

---Pienaar-----Cahill-----Neville-----Osman---

---Baines-----Lescott-----Yobo-----Hibbert---

Call me a traditionalist but I'd prefer it personally if we played a goalkeeper as well :P .

Well, it's nearly time.

Firstly, if we don't get the result we crave on Saturday lets take it well, lets not vent at a bad decision or at Chelsea and all their money etc. Let's instead applaud the fantastic effort of the team at having got past so many good sides to be in the Final, whilst pushing up the table to get 5th with a small squad. That's the end of the 'what if' scenario.

Wherever you're watching have a fantastic time, get behind the lads and revel in the fact that after years of being put through the mill in the pre-Moyes days, we are back and getting the credit we deserve.

For weeks I haven't fancied us for this. But here is the thing that won't go away. We haven't beaten Chelsea now for 22 games - its just a statistic that sounds to me like its screaming out to be laid to rest.

We take the lead in the first half through Lescott, Chelsea equalise at which point we all think the show is over.

And then Vaughan comes on and gets the winner.

Enjoy and most of all. Believe.

You're in my heart, you're in my soul.

Some caterpillars turned into butterflies yesterday, now there is a swarm of them!

Doubt I will sleep much tonight, will be wired tomorrow and if anything like the semi will calm down as soon as the whistle blows for KO.

Can't wait to see Nev lift that cup COYB.