IGNORED

Baggies.

Hard luck mate but i hope you stick with your Manager, he stuck to his principles and tried to play football but this time it didnt work out for him.

Can see you coming straight back if he can hold on to his players. Good luck. ;)

Shame they are going down out of the 3 sides that came up they are deffinatley the best to watch in my opinion... They played good football against Liverpool today but just couldnt score and a silly mistake let them down again.

Now that they are going down i was thinking as we are not the richest of sides that they may have 1 or 2 players we could look at. West Brom are a decent passing side and 2 players who stand out for me even tho ive only watched them play a few times would be

Chris Brunt - seems to have had a good season... Left footed winger which we dont have even tho Peanuts can play anywhere.

Valero - Real Madrid youngster seems to have some ability and i think Moyes could maybe work with him and he would be cheap!

Thoughts?

Shame they are going down out of the 3 sides that came up they are deffinatley the best to watch in my opinion... They played good football against Liverpool today but just couldnt score and a silly mistake let them down again.

Now that they are going down i was thinking as we are not the richest of sides that they may have 1 or 2 players we could look at. West Brom are a decent passing side and 2 players who stand out for me even tho ive only watched them play a few times would be

Chris Brunt - seems to have had a good season... Left footed winger which we dont have even tho Peanuts can play anywhere.

Valero - Real Madrid youngster seems to have some ability and i think Moyes could maybe work with him and he would be cheap!

Thoughts?

Brunt is shite but I agree Valero could be some player in a decent team. Morrison has been their best player this season. They may have looked good on the eye but they had no balance - a new team coming up to the prem needs a boss in centre mid (a la carsley!) and big no nonsense defenders and someone who can pop up and score you a goal when you're against it (a la phillips!) - west brom didn't have this.

West Brom are a bit like taking a hot bird back when you're pissed - you do all the right stuff, it looks good, she's loving it but when it comes down to it... you fall asleep on her... and everyone is left disappointed!

Some of my best mates are baggies (officially 251st most loyal - loyalty points wise!) so I want them to do well but they are such a frustrating team and of the 3 who came up, once the signings were in place I thought they would be the most likely to go straight back down. Faye/Faye/Sorensen and Boateng/Cousin/King were signed by Stoke and Hull these would have been better west brom signings rather than the likes of Donk(ey), Zuiverloon and as good as I think he is Valero.