IGNORED

What Films Are You Looking Forward To?

Lowensda

Public Enemies looks half decent, Johnny Depp and Christain Bale.

New Harry P will be the Jazz, books are class so the movies should be good. Another decent movie coming soon is "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3" Denzel and John Travolta.

Watched

Angels and Demons: Boring plot which is quite bland not as good as The Da Vince Code 6/10

The Hangover: Worth a watch and quite funny but not as funny or good as hyped up to be 7/10

Terminator Salvation: Better then the Third but not as good as the first two but worth a watch 6.5/10

Bronson: Not as good as his book but if you like these type's of films it is worth a watch 7/10

Tyson: I really enjoyed it it gives you a good insight into the man and how his life went tits up 8/10

Night at the Museum 2: Starts off well then just nose dives as it goes on to over the top and terrible story line 6/10

Star Trek: Good film i was never a fan as a kid but they seem to have adapted it to the younger generation aswell, well worth a watch 8/10

X Men Origins:Wolverine: Good film better then the others in my book 8/10

Fast & Furious: As good as the first installment 7.5/10

Looking forward to

Transformers 2

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

The Surrogates

Public Enemies

Inglorious Basterds

The Hobbit

A Christmas Carol

Red Sonja

Iron Man 2

Thor

The Flash

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Alice in Wonderland

The Book of Eli

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Just a few to look forward to :P

Bronson: Not as good as his book but if you like these type's of films it is worth a watch 7/10

This is quality - if anyone likes just watching the badest of the bad most horrible character you don't get better than bronson! - more horrible than kingsley in sexy beast, lewis in gangs of new york, norton in american history x, winston in scum, and any of your football factories/ green street - hardy is pure quality in this film!

Watched

X Men Origins:Wolverine: Good film better then the others in my book 8/10

Looking forward to

Iron Man 2

Thor

Origins was pretty good. Faithfull enough to the comic version, I just disliked one thing, not enough Wade Wilson, AKA Deadpool.

As for some of your choices for the future, I agree. There's also the Captain America movie and, of course, The Avengers, which promises and amazing cast, after all, they're gonna be the actors from the previous films, Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and let's see who else.

Origins was pretty good. Faithfull enough to the comic version, I just disliked one thing, not enough Wade Wilson, AKA Deadpool.

As for some of your choices for the future, I agree. There's also the Captain America movie and, of course, The Avengers, which promises and amazing cast, after all, they're gonna be the actors from the previous films, Iron Man, Thor, Cap, and let's see who else.

The Hulk, watch after the credits of the latest one with Ed Norton in ;)

Just watched Terminator Salvation, what a MASSIVE let down. No where near as good as 1 or 2. In fact they have changed the whole terminator audience too, there was no proper fighting action or blood/guts.

Surrogates looks like a poor ripoff attempt of the Matrix.

Credit crunch seems to be hitting the hollywood writers hard...

Although I nearly wet myself when I saw the Transformers trailer again...looks awesome!

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

The Hulk, watch after the credits of the latest one with Ed Norton in ;)

I did. But the hulk was a bit of a loss for Marvel Studios, so I don't know if he'll be in the Avengers. He was supposed to be, the team was something along the lines of Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Dr. Strange and Ant Man, but I haven't heard any news on Dr. Strange's movie, and Ant Man I think as been dropped.

Still, it's a lot better to have Marvel in control of the caracthers than some studio that will completely **** up the potential stories...

There's a spin-off with DeadPool in, Sporting, its in writing and early production now. Alot of people wouldnt have seen it, but did anyone see the 'special' ending at the end of origins? Alot of showings didnt have it in, mainly American audiences...a real suprise at the end :D

There's a spin-off with DeadPool in, Sporting, its in writing and early production now. Alot of people wouldnt have seen it, but did anyone see the 'special' ending at the end of origins? Alot of showings didnt have it in, mainly American audiences...a real suprise at the end :D

The ending I saw here had Logan in Japan. I heard there were a couple of others. I also heard about a potential deadpool spinoff, but I doubt it, in all fairness... He's a fairly unknown character, and probably not worth the investment.

If it does happen, it's gonna be wild. I can just him breaking the 4th wall on screen. :lol:

For those that don't know, the 4th wall is an invisible wall between reality and fiction. The term originated in theater, and it's sometimes "broken" when characters interact directly with their audience.

Deadpool is the only comic book character that is aware of the 4th wall, he knows he's a comic book character, and often interacts with the readers. But since everybody thinks he's crazy anyway, they don't really pay much attention to what he says :D

DeadpoolYellowBoxes.jpg

DeadpoolBullseye.jpg

The ending I saw here had Logan in Japan. I heard there were a couple of others. I also heard about a potential deadpool spinoff, but I doubt it, in all fairness... He's a fairly unknown character, and probably not worth the investment.

If it does happen, it's gonna be wild. I can just him breaking the 4th wall on screen. :lol:

For those that don't know, the 4th wall is an invisible wall between reality and fiction. The term originated in theater, and it's sometimes "broken" when characters interact directly with their audience.

Deadpool is the only comic book character that is aware of the 4th wall, he knows he's a comic book character, and often interacts with the readers. But since everybody thinks he's crazy anyway, they don't really pay much attention to what he says :D

Which lead nicely to explain the 'deadpool ending' ;) i knew what it was...which is the reason the new Red Dwarf sucked :angry:

Edited by tenaciousj

• 3 years later...

He always plays the same types of character Ben does. The mandarin is one messed up cookie though.

A film I'm really looking forward to, from Marvel once again, is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Chris Pratt and Jason Mamoa have already been signed up, love the GOTG story and it's has Rocket racooooooooon!

but I haven't heard any news on Dr. Strange's movie, and Ant Man I think as been dropped.

I know he doesn't post any more but Sporting, here's an update, in your cyber memory -

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/ant-man-doctor-strange-lead-charge-marvel-phase-010729880.html

And your ending of Origins had Wolverine in Japan right?

http://m.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-brief/68664-the-wolverine-heads-to-japan

Die Hard 5 is out in theaters now and don't the titles of this franchise get more damn stupid with each release, and what is Willis doing still playing McClane anyway. Been thinking about going while still time but there's been a lot of bad reviews and I kind of lost interest after the third one. If anyone's seen it etc ?

Superman new movie is released this year also, but it's another franchise that has made one release too many, and I did think about going along, but Reeve was best and I just can't imagine anyone else in the part. It's all getting out of hand now with these damn series, and hurting the integrity of the earlier, and far better, releases.

They should have stopped after the third. The formula reminds me of the Evil Dead trilogy; 2 good movies and a piss take of the genre. The computer games for each aren't bad either.

Going on a tangent there, I'll stop digressing. The fourth Die Hard was pretty poor, I'm sure it was a different movie all together and they've just adapted an old script and changed the leads name to McClane. I doubt the 5th will be any better. Has Bruce got a few bills to pay, he's accepted a lot of poor movies recently a la Nic Cage.