IGNORED

Lescott "the Money Grabbin T**t"

What a pair of pricks !!!

Lescott the fuckin klingon sayin he was disappointed in Moyes`s comments regarding his attitude

what did you expect fuck face ??? did you expect Moyes to let you spit your dummy out and stamp your feet like a spoilt little fucker,you stupid brummie prick.

Then he had the fuckin audacity to say Man City was better equiped to challenge the "Sky 4" rubberheaded prick,pick up your 90k a week,I hope you break your leg and have to cut short your career "TIT".

Then their was lego head Hughes who spluttered his way through the press conference like the amateur he is.He could not put a sentance together.

Talk about people with no class having money......You know it will all turn sour and you will be replaced at the drop of a hat. :angry:

Edited by Bigduncsma

Yea dont worry about him... we got loads of money for an AVERAGE player..... would we have got 12m for him off anyone else??????

Apparently he IS the third most expensive defender EVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& it will be even better when hes dropped next season or when Hughes gets sacked :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't understand why there is so much animosity towards him and why supporters froth at the mouth , "klingon" etc. There's no need for that, same with Rooney - Rooney's sale saved the club from administration.

It was obviously going to happen. I'm only surprised by how long it took. I expected it to happen in January. Everton need the money - plus, it's just a game, chill out. ;)

They are better equipped to challenge the top 4 though.

Lets just move on now, he's gone so the fella doesn't matter anymore.

I agree, everyone can see its obvious that City have already overtaken us as "the best of the rest" and they are only going to get better

He has left a club in turmoil and joined a club with far more chance of winning things and doubled his wages at the same time. Can you really blame him? He is not an Evertonian so why should he stay?

I agree, everyone can see its obvious that City have already overtaken us as "the best of the rest" and they are only going to get better

He has left a club in turmoil and joined a club with far more chance of winning things and doubled his wages at the same time. Can you really blame him? He is not an Evertonian so why should he stay?

Turmoil? :lol:

Newcastle are in turmoil, Luton are in turmoil, we've just not got the money to compete at this level.

saw that conference didnt like him sayin hes acted right and everythin but i agreed with him when he said it wasnt just his fault for the arsenal game cos it wasnt! as said though hes not our concern anymore it could have been handled better from all parties i think and lets just leave it as it is and be happy we got 24M for an easily replaceable defender

Good chat that from Hibbert, and hopefully that is the mood within the whole camp.

Agree with one of the comments above about the 'klingon' comment. When he was playing for us and some of that crap was coming out, people were leaping to his defence and slagging opposition fans for being so cruel and ignorant.

Lets try and keep the moral high ground here. He's gone, we've recieved a great price and getting angry and bitter over it all is not really going to do us any favours. Although having said that I expect a hell of a reception when we play city.

Agree with one of the comments above about the 'klingon' comment. When he was playing for us and some of that crap was coming out, people were leaping to his defence and slagging opposition fans for being so cruel and ignorant.

Lets try and keep the moral high ground here. He's gone, we've recieved a great price and getting angry and bitter over it all is not really going to do us any favours. Although having said that I expect a hell of a reception when we play city.

Agree with the above...we need to maintain the high ground. At the end of the day, as someone already said, he is not an Evertonian, and to him, playing for us was a job. Would any of you, offered 3 times your salary for doing the same job, stay loyal to your current employer? For him it is a job... our passion is deeper, but doesn't mean he is a crap bloke.

Was a top player for us, hope he is shite for them, but lets leave the kiddy jibes at home!

Turmoil? :lol:

Newcastle are in turmoil, Luton are in turmoil, we've just not got the money to compete at this level.

Bottom of the league, just been spanked 6-1 at home, easily beaten by Burnley, waifer thin squad , including only one CB and only 4 defenders with first team experience and only 6 days to go in transfer market yeah I would say we are in turmoil at the moment.

I think there is a wider issue that people are getting at here and it is both socially and sportingly geared.

As for Lescott, I can't see I would not have done the same but it is a shame that there isn't a football player out there who isn't willing to buck the trend and show some loyalty to a club that still has potential in the longer term, if not right here right now.

Just remember we are dealing with professional career people here - not fans; money talks - quite rightly. The [lack of] intelligence of the original poster comes shining through big style here.

No-one was whingeing and calling him Klingon when he was popping up at corners and putting the ball in the back of then net but you were too thick to see that players are not married to a club like the fans. If any of you morons who think like that ever got an offer to double your wages from a competitor to your employer you would leave as fast a bullet. Stop thinking of players as fans - they have to take the money, no matter who they support and what we think of them.

Wayne Rooney is still a blue, so is Michael Owen but they play for Man U. Why? Money! Get over it.

He drops into a bunch of talented individuals to fight his ground but we have a team/club built on team spirit and teamwork (that includes inhaving some of the greatest supporters in the world standing by the team and the manager no matter what happens). Having Lescott stay was affecting that so it was good all round to have it finalised and have shot of him.

We got more for him than he was worth and it helps cement our position as a well run, profitable club. Full marks to the management team for one of the best deals this year; the sort of deal you have to do to get into the transfer market without saddling the club with huge debt like the Red Sh*te.

Agree with the above...we need to maintain the high ground. At the end of the day, as someone already said, he is not an Evertonian, and to him, playing for us was a job. Would any of you, offered 3 times your salary for doing the same job, stay loyal to your current employer? For him it is a job... our passion is deeper, but doesn't mean he is a crap bloke.

Was a top player for us, hope he is shite for them, but lets leave the kiddy jibes at home!

Top player......beg to differ,as previous posts have said "Jagielka made him look good" remember start of last season how badly he was exposed,it was only when Jags moved back that the ship steadied.

Look at the stats for the defenders for last season regarding tackles,blocks,clearances etc and you will find he is near the bottom,his only plus was his goals.But like everyone has said he is not our concern anymore so lets move on

As for "kiddy jibes" think you will find it will be a bit more heated when he returns

Meh it's not his leaving that's the problem, it's the manner of it.

No class or respect to the club, which let's be honest, took a massive gamble on him. In 10 years he'll look back on this and be disgusted at his own behaviour, it's an appalling example to children who look at these players as heroes when in reality all they are seeing are mercenaries.

To our own fans I say close your mouth. Don''t call him the elephant man, or klingon or whatever other names the mancs and the reds have been calling him over the years. There are ways of showing your displeasure without becoming foaming-at-the-mouth idiots.

Let's make our game against City at Goodison as good as the United game last year.

Just remember we are dealing with professional career people here - not fans; money talks - quite rightly. The [lack of] intelligence of the original poster comes shining through big style here.

No-one was whingeing and calling him Klingon when he was popping up at corners and putting the ball in the back of then net but you were too thick to see that players are not married to a club like the fans. If any of you morons who think like that ever got an offer to double your wages from a competitor to your employer you would leave as fast a bullet. Stop thinking of players as fans - they have to take the money, no matter who they support and what we think of them.

Wayne Rooney is still a blue, so is Michael Owen but they play for Man U. Why? Money! Get over it.

He drops into a bunch of talented individuals to fight his ground but we have a team/club built on team spirit and teamwork (that includes inhaving some of the greatest supporters in the world standing by the team and the manager no matter what happens). Having Lescott stay was affecting that so it was good all round to have it finalised and have shot of him.

We got more for him than he was worth and it helps cement our position as a well run, profitable club. Full marks to the management team for one of the best deals this year; the sort of deal you have to do to get into the transfer market without saddling the club with huge debt like the Red Sh*te.

Well said. I think that first posting is a disgrace.

Meh it's not his leaving that's the problem, it's the manner of it.

No class or respect to the club, which let's be honest, took a massive gamble on him. In 10 years he'll look back on this and be disgusted at his own behaviour, it's an appalling example to children who look at these players as heroes when in reality all they are seeing are mercenaries.

To our own fans I say close your mouth. Don''t call him the elephant man, or klingon or whatever other names the mancs and the reds have been calling him over the years. There are ways of showing your displeasure without becoming foaming-at-the-mouth idiots.

Let's make our game against City at Goodison as good as the United game last year.

Well done Grargshsies. Some people make me fuckin laugh, talk about Huges being immature, Klingon...thats tight. Yeah he went around it the wrong way but noone should blame him for leaving. I say the game against City is going to be key, we will get beat at their place so i hope when they come to Goodison, we GIVE THEM HELL!!!!!!

Top player......beg to differ,as previous posts have said "Jagielka made him look good" remember start of last season how badly he was exposed,it was only when Jags moved back that the ship steadied.

Look at the stats for the defenders for last season regarding tackles,blocks,clearances etc and you will find he is near the bottom,his only plus was his goals.But like everyone has said he is not our concern anymore so lets move on

As for "kiddy jibes" think you will find it will be a bit more heated when he returns

Agree will be worse when he comes.. but seriously none of us would do differently in his position as a previous poster said..

In terms of a top player.. yeah he started last year badly, but was player of the year the year before... and if he was as crap as being made out.. this thread would not be here... would there be a thread like this for Shandy Andy? No... why... cos he WAS shite for us!

of course he's not a rubbish player BUT there are plenty equally good central defenders around and he should be very replaceable. getting 22mil for him is an absolute joke, so very chuffed he's gone.

at the same time, we can't blame him for taking the opportunity BUT don't be a lying tw*t about it: "The money doesn't mean anything to the players - we just want to be part of something successful here" -- now you're just being a f*cking knobhead.

everyone just do the simple maths:

everton get 22 mil for a player worth maximum 12 --- we're 10 mil to the good

lescott's wages go from say 50,000 per week to 90,000 - he's 2 mil better of per year

man city pay 22 mil for a player worth 12 -- they're 10 mil down

so the only real losers here are man city, quite simple

as for the best of the rest outside the top4? there's no such thing, over the past few years the premier league has become a bunch of mediocrity from 5th to 15th, below which is just shite. anyone can beat anyone on the day and half a dozen sides can finish top 5th/6th.

from the link in previous post

"This wasn't a quick transfer, tectonic plates have moved quicker, and because of that it has been a slow, nasty, and bitter move. And I feel for Moyes, last season's crisis in attack has now lurched towards a defensive disaster. This wasn't a marriage but Joleon has left us in the brown stuff.

The toilet seat is wide open, he didn't flush, and he used up all the bog roll. Water is running down the bathroom sink. He didn't turn any of the lights off, the TV is still on and the front door is wide open. The freezer is ajar and our food is rotting. It's raining outside, the clothes are still on the line, and the dog has run down the street. Moyes has to sort this chaos out in days.

Thanks Joleon. Good luck."

:D:D:D:D

That made me laugh, sounds like hes been to my house, lol

Edited by efcgenius

Why is this in "Rumourama," is it because someone heard a rumour that J-Low was a money grabbing twat....or is he on the move again :unsure: ?

When the Arabs up their tents climb aboard their camels and look for their next oasis.....maybe he will...maybe he will !!!!!!

Edited by Bigduncsma

• 2 weeks later...