IGNORED

Robert Huth

Guest blueboy122

You are aware that if there is a press conference on Wednesday knowing Everton it will most prob be to announce that Weir is staying along with stubbs and Richard Wright has been offered a new 7 year deal!!!!!!

No, it will be to anounce BK is not going to persue the Fortress sports fund

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, I'd much rather keep yobo than huth anyday..........

now in december I first started to raise concerns that yobo would be off in the summer and with all the huth talk, there seems to be a genuine sense that he is going................BUT maybe just maybe there is a chance that huth's arrival, together with Johnson, could convince yobo to stick it out?????? unfortunately while typing this I think I just realised how we're gonna finance the purchase of those 2..............yobo to be sold for 10 mil..........oh damn it!!! :o

first off, I'd much rather keep yobo than huth anyday..........

now in december I first started to raise concerns that yobo would be off in the summer and with all the huth talk, there seems to be a genuine sense that he is going................BUT maybe just maybe there is a chance that huth's arrival, together with Johnson, could convince yobo to stick it out??????  unfortunately while typing this I think I just realised how we're gonna finance the purchase of those 2..............yobo to be sold for 10 mil..........oh damn it!!! :o

Most people feel this way, we would all like to see a defence pairing of Huth and Yobo, but its not going to happen when obviously Yobo's head has been turned by talk of "bigger" clubs looking at him

If Yobo was still not that sure he could always sign a 1 year contract extension.

That way can see what it is goin to be like next year and you would think (Well like to think that this is going to be Weir and Stubbs last year) and then if still not happy can go next season and we still get some money for him

According to Sky Sports Huth will sort out his future in the next week as wants to know where he will be playing before the world cup starts.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=39...h+decision+soon

Just read that myself, with the teams it said are in the running i see Newcastle as our only problem because they usually take players we want. But lets hope he sees us as a bigger club with more ambition even though they did finish above us

I agree with that, he makes big errors

a couple but so does every1, theres bveen a fair few games wer hes looked our best player or 1 of the best, he saves us a lot of the time, and to find a good defender with great pace, who is also good on the ball and versatile, well try findin 1 of those in this market for less than 5 mil

a couple but so does every1, theres bveen a fair few games wer hes looked our best player or 1 of the best, he saves us a lot of the time, and to find a good defender with great pace, who is also good on the ball and versatile, well try findin 1 of those in this market for less than 5 mil

exactly..............if yobo didn't have to spend most of the game worrying about covering for weir/stubbs we would i) see clearly just how good he is when he has a decent partner (ferrari come back!) and ii) just how shit (ie. slooooooooow) those other two have become in the latter part of their careers

Edited by Raccyboy

i hope tht isnt the case

if u watched the video posted he seems better with the ball played into him thru the defence, reinforcing my point about us needing arteta in the central attackin role to play em

i hope we dotn play for knock downs or it will b a waste of money IMO