IGNORED

Robert Huth

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

Everton r reported to be the in the lead with wigan over robert huth from chelsea the fee is belived to be 5.5 mil.

cant find link bt on the bbc website under football gossip for 2day

wa u think lads good buy or not <_<

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan have had bids accepted for two players, wouldnt be a bit surprised if Huth is the other one, along with Johnson.

These two players would make a hell of a difference to our Team, and i'll be sick as a pig if we lose out on both of them..........to WIGAN FFS. :angry::angry:

Yeah read that Wigans bid for huth has been accepted and they have out bid us.

Here we go again. Getting outbided for everyone

Altough I am sure we will get a valid reason as to why we could out bid by a club for 2 players that has only spent 1 season in the premiership.

Happy Days ahead

^ not always the case ... arteta, yobo, cahill none of them commanded a huge fee like Johnson is....and i know hes a striker but as u mentioned urself in another post u gotta take risks.....thats exactly what charlton did and look how bent did... its better to take tht risk than 8.5, a risk tht cud potentially cause more damage

Its not a risk tho is it.

Beattie was a bigger risk, unfit for six months before he played. Aj is in the England squad.........the risk is not getting him and finishing the lowest scoring team in the prem. Relegation will loom again. :)

If Huth does come to Goodison - he wont be playing alongside Yobo. Rumour has it he is off to London with either Chelsea or Arsenal. :o   :o

Heard that last night, lets hope a bidding war ensues and we get a fookin fortune for the error prone tosser

BTW like your sig fatboy

May be a case where we swap Yobo for Huth and to be honest that wouldn't upset me to much aslong as we recieved a few quid in the deal aswell. I never realised how young Huth was he's not even 21 yet is he?? Correct me if im wrong but that wouldn't be a bad deal, altho i have to admit i am a fan of Yobo's even tho his concentration levels are around that of a goldfish at times :P

agreed but i dnt think theyd want yobo, id prefer senderos perhaps.. i like him  as a player and think hes starting to become a really good player

He looked good towards the end of the season, i thought he was at fault when Beattie skinned him ot our place tho! Maybe he hadn't realised that you can push and pull players in the prem league, he seems to have got to grips with it now tho!!

yeh and he was immense in europe, and i think with him being a mainly bench player wed have a good chance ... hes made a few mistakes but hes last season mroe games he played, it was clear how he was improving, he was unlucky to get injured and miss the final

Ive also read a really funny report that Fulham are after Sol Campbell!!! How upset do you think he'l be when he hears about this!! An appearance in the Champions League one season the next fighting relegation!!! The people who reported this must still be under the influence of some really heavy drugs!!!

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=153274

Edited by smeghead1