IGNORED

Who Is To Blame ?

Who's Fault is Everton's Drop in Form ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Fault is Everton's Drop in Form ?

• Bill Kenwright
    • David Moyes
    • The Team
    • Other's (State)

ERM ................................................................................

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT DROP IN FORM FROM BEING IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THIS TIME LAST SEASON TO THIS SEASON IN THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE TABLE AND GETTING OUT BID BY WIGAN FOR PLAYERS.

THAT DROP IN FORM.

ERM ................................................................................

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT DROP IN FORM FROM BEING IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THIS TIME LAST SEASON TO THIS SEASON IN THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE TABLE AND GETTING OUT BID BY WIGAN FOR PLAYERS.

THAT DROP IN FORM.

No i never!

I was hoping you were not going to say that but as you did then comparing 2004/05 to now and saying last season was a drop in form is unrealistic. In all reality 2004/05 was a peak in form, the exact opposit to a dip in form!

This season was not a bad one in Evertons history for lets say the last 15 year period!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

No i never!

I was hoping you were not going to say that but as you did then comparing 2004/05 to now and saying last season was a drop in form is unrealistic. In all reality 2004/05 was a peak in form, the exact opposit to a dip in form!

This season was not a bad one in Evertons history for lets say the last 15 year period!

WERE IM FROM THATS CALLED A DROP IN FORM.

GOING FROM PEAK FORM TO Everton FORM IS KNOW AS A 'DROP IN FORM'

ALL THEM POSTS TO YOUR NAME DOESN'T MAKE YOUR OPINION MORE VALID MATE.

No i never!

WERE IM  FROM THATS CALLED A DROP IN FORM.

GOING FROM PEAK FORM TO Everton FORM IS KNOW AS A 'DROP IN FORM'

ALL THEM POSTS TO YOUR NAME DOESN'T MAKE YOUR OPINION MORE VALID MATE.

I'm not trying to say my opinion is more valid than yours i just want you to look at the bigger picture rather than flash in the pan seasons.

Below is my edit to my previous post, i'l post it here instead for you.

Ok i'v looked it up and apart from moyes and his 4th & 7th place & Royals 6th in 95/96 this season is the best finishing position since 1990/91.

In short while moyes has been here we have gotten no worse and achieved 2 of our best finishes since 1989/90 season when we finished 6th since then we have finished top half only 4 times and DM has been responsable for 2 of them!

Look at the bigger picture and dont take each season as being definative, the general trend is we dipped from the end of the 80's rite through the 90's and now we are starting to see some light at the end of what has been a long dark tunnel.

I'm not trying to say my opinion is more valid than yours i just want you to look at the bigger picture rather than flash in the pan seasons.

Below is my edit to my previous post, i'l post it here instead for you.

Ok i'v looked it up and apart from moyes and his 4th & 7th place & Royals 6th in 95/96 this season is the best finishing position since 1990/91.

In short while moyes has been here we have gotten no worse and achieved 2 of our best finishes since 1989/90 season when we finished 6th since then we have finished top half only 4 times and DM has been responsable for 2 of them!

Look at the bigger picture and dont take each season as being definative, the general trend is we dipped from the end of the 80's rite through the 90's and now we are starting to see some light at the end of what has been a long dark tunnel.

Once again a ray of optimism in the otherwise over reacting negativity we do tend to get when we loose out on anything

BOO HOO

The previous season was not so good (under statement) but I witnessed a lot worse in the many years (as shown in goldfish's post) previously

~Where im from we dont use CAPS ALL THE TIME

and we dont try and divert off topic to deflect from the argument

Why even bother saying" just because youve posted more", goldfish certainly hasnt said that in any post ive sean, he is merely giving you some information to back his point.

Lets see your information to back yours

i understand were you come from but all i wanted to know from this post lads is the 'PROPER Everton FANS' opinions on the matter in hand and the fact that we majorly under-acheived last season and that Wigan are out bidding us for a england international.

In all due respect getting outbid by Wigan does not constitute a drop in FORM just ambition

Guest fozzie22

AJ i would imagine..you know the one the player whos had more threads in the last 12-13 months than any other player

Oh and i blame BK,wyness,Johnson,cartright and moores,in fairness the chumps at the top have sold this club down the river for the last 25 years or so.

AJ i would imagine..you know the one the player whos had more threads in the last 12-13 months than any other player

Oh and i blame BK,wyness,Johnson,cartright and moores,in fairness the chumps at the top have sold this club down the river for the last 25 years or so.

Thats more my way of thinking too foz, when we couldnt get into Europe because of the ban the men at the top just gave up and we have been in decline ever since :(

Guest Reg Reagan

wassnt last seasons team better than the 04/05 team?

im pretty sure it was but unfortunately we did not end up to our own hype and expectations

Guest fozzie22
wassnt last seasons team better than the 04/05 team?

im pretty sure it was but unfortunately we did not end up to our own hype and expectations

well given that we scored 34 goals all season i would say no

I think the dip in form or more like the whole season was a write off v early on because of the champs league and UEFA cup exits knocking the stuffing out of the players. By the time we recovered we were bottom and trying to survive, which we did.

I think the squad has improved from this time last year, we may not have finished as high this year but the players that have comein are better than the ones that have gone. We can all take heart from the run mid season where over 7/8 games we were top (TOP) of the form table. Shows what we can do when we click.

Nor forgeting injuries which played a bit part in last season,to assume we wont be that unlucky next season, add to that some new, quality faces and the fact that we only have 2 players competing in the world cup cpmpared to others who have loads and will be tired, i think we can be optimistic for the new season

if we play like we know we can for the majority of the season (like we did 04/05) then we will have a good season next year