IGNORED

Johnson Not Worth 8.5 Million

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian i am Adam not to be confussed with the new member called Adams.

And you say that I am not on the ball.

Thought you was TL just wasn't sure as still tramatised by Crouchs goal celebration from last night

i appoligise Adam forgive me for that error, i wasnt thinking straight, im not on the ball :(

but then again, neither are you :D

Palace Fan here. Andy Johnson is a terrific signing for your lot and I'm personally pleased as punch that he's joined a proper club like Everton where I feel he will work well with Moyes and with Beattie.

For all you doubters out there, for whom to be fair there seem to be few on this board/thread, check this out. It may dispel a few myths that he only scores penalties aswell although again you lot don't seem thick enough to believe that only to be the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQEO9L2XDQ

8 mins of goals, goals, goals. :)

Palace Fan here. Andy Johnson is a terrific signing for your lot and I'm personally pleased as punch that he's joined a proper club like Everton where I feel he will work well with Moyes and with Beattie.

For all you doubters out there, for whom to be fair there seem to be few on this board/thread, check this out. It may dispel a few myths that he only scores penalties aswell although again you lot don't seem thick enough to believe that only to be the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQEO9L2XDQ

8 mins of goals, goals, goals.  :)

CPFC87, thanks for those goals mate, much appreciated.

From what I've seen he can use both feet and his head, scores pens for fun. Very quick and brave in the tackle, I dont see a down side to this boy, c'mon next season.

IT IS GOOD TO BE BLUE

ATB

Mac