IGNORED

I think people need to realise Jo is not our player and will never be a permanent player for us. Moyes certainly had reservations about him as he could have easily asked for him in part ex for Lescott and never bothered. At the end of the day we are paying his wages and thats it. Granted, he is too lightweight for the premier league and i think it's fair to stay he won't be here forever but if he went to the Spanish league i don't think he would look too bad. Freddy Kanoute looks a world beater playing for Sevilla and wasn't great in the premier league. As for shittest player ever? Are you mad? Most of us can remember the Howard Kendall era's and others how's this for a team in the last ten years before Davey?

Paul Gerrard, Tony Thomas,Carl Tiler,Mitch Ward,John O'Kane,Gareth Farrelly,John Oster,Danny Williamson,John Spencer,Mikel Madar, Bakayoko etc.. :blink:

How can anyone forget Preki??? (was he from the American Indoor Football League)

Or Joe Max Moore for that matter? :(

They were poor players.

Jo doesn't look interested half the time though so I can understand the frustration, the fact that we are all able to reel off a shopping list of some of the worst top flight footballers and they all played for Everton is the most depressing thing :angry: