IGNORED

Any Ex Blueroomers Here?

milky71

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, how was it you were appointed moderator?

I got asked. I wasn't here from the beginning but there must have been a team to start with, then as people disappear from time to time (into what's called "The TT Triangle" never to be seen again) Louis asks people who've been around a long time if they'd like to do it.

Only then do you get access to the secret parts of the site where the naked women hang out :P .

I got asked. I wasn't here from the beginning but there must have been a team to start with, then as people disappear from time to time (into what's called "The TT Triangle" never to be seen again) Louis asks people who've been around a long time if they'd like to do it.

Only then do you get access to the secret parts of the site where the naked women hang out :P .

Very interesting.

Or it would be if Kohen didn't ask milky instead of you :lol:

Very interesting.

Or it would be if Kohen didn't ask milky instead of you :lol:

Haha...senior citizen moment :| .

A good moderator doesn't erase posts to avoid personal embarrassment....now where's that "delete" button:lol: .

Milky (along with all the new Blueroom mods) I believe had an interview and a criminal record check :unsure: .

Haha...senior citizen moment :| .

A good moderator doesn't erase posts to avoid personal embarrassment....now where's that "delete" button:lol: .

Milky (along with all the new Blueroom mods) I believe had an interview and a criminal record check :unsure: .

Wasn't really an interview simply turned up picked up free ticket to the carlisle game looked at a computer and left.

Was offered tea or coffee but no sugar in the building.

Mark Rowan said hello he seemed nice as did the rest of webteam.

I'm curious, how was it you were appointed moderator?

I think just about everyone who was registered with EFC were sent an email asking them to apply.

Nice that they tried to get new blood on the moderating team (The old ones simply lost control), shame they didn't implement any of the improvements or suggestions they more or less promised prior to shutting the old blue room down!

I think just about everyone who was registered with EFC were sent an email asking them to apply.

Nice that they tried to get new blood on the moderating team (The old ones simply lost control), shame they didn't implement any of the improvements or suggestions they more or less promised prior to shutting the old blue room down!

It's getting there slowly