IGNORED

Any Ex Blueroomers Here?

milky71

Not really the done thing to go on one Everton forum advertising another....but I'm so happy I think we can let it pass :) .

all competition is good and nsno and kipper are always mentioned on here

in fact louis has actually posted a link to nsno in his football quarter thread

Edited by milky71

hwah. There should be a one in one out rule, im back so, Milky, grab your coat.... :lol:

I'm afraid he's right milky......one in one out rule is back in!.Ians back, I'm afraid you have to leave :crying_anim02: .......Remember you can only come back when someone else leaves!

.Right!..........Don't anyone else even think about leaving :rolleyes:

Edited by Blue 250

I'm afraid he's right milky......one in one out rule is back in!.Ians back, I'm afraid you have to leave :crying_anim02: .......Remember you can only come back when someone else leaves!

.Right!..........Don't anyone else even think about leaving :rolleyes:

you do realise this forum would be very quiet without me.

you do realise this forum would be very quiet without me.

Yes!.......Hey listen mate our loss will be the Blue rooms gain!....You win some you lose some.

<_< You could have course divide your time between the two.......and only post sencible things......to be honest red you do liven the place up a bit :unsure:

Probably everyone should have a bit of milky now and then, otherwise life could get terribly boring.

There I've changed my mind.........please don't go!

Yes!.......Hey listen mate our loss will be the Blue rooms gain!....You win some you lose some.

<_< You could have course divide your time between the two.......and only post sencible things......to be honest red you do liven the place up a bit :unsure:

Probably everyone should have a bit of milky now and then, otherwise life could get terribly boring.

There I've changed my mind.........please don't go!

If we all agreed life would be dull.

It's good to share opinions and debate.

Imalso banned from the redshites forum until March forlaughing at them i am actually a cult figure on many a forum a bit like Marmite really.

honestly mate, wouldnt go back there anyway, it will just decend into chaos again with mostly idiots spouting anger and insults in a rather distastful and vulgar way. Theres no harm in venting but it goes too far there. I was online the day they shut it around the time of the JLo transfer and some of the stuff being said about him was disgusting.

if you do go, have fun. You have talked some crap on here but when its been quiet at work at ive been entertained (Has Moyes Taken Us... was great to watch, and a decent question to be fair). I think your timing is terrible though which is why so many people got angry.

One thing you have to remember about this place is that its notthe blueroom. There you could post the same topic over and over and it was more or less a collection of slanging matches within the 1st post and the topics moved down the page as quick as an instant messenger. This place isnt supposed to be fast paced. It supposed to be interesting to read, thought put into replies and topics (most of the time at least!). I think you got yourself a bad reputation partly because of this. If you can treat this place as it is intended (searching through the existing topics for example, giving a balanced arguement, using some common sense),then im sure you would be welcomed back. But if you keep on treatin it as the Blueroom, expect more backlash....

honestly mate, wouldnt go back there anyway, it will just decend into chaos again with mostly idiots spouting anger and insults in a rather distastful and vulgar way. Theres no harm in venting but it goes too far there. I was online the day they shut it around the time of the JLo transfer and some of the stuff being said about him was disgusting.

if you do go, have fun. You have talked some crap on here but when its been quiet at work at ive been entertained (Has Moyes Taken Us... was great to watch, and a decent question to be fair). I think your timing is terrible though which is why so many people got angry.

One thing you have to remember about this place is that its notthe blueroom. There you could post the same topic over and over and it was more or less a collection of slanging matches within the 1st post and the topics moved down the page as quick as an instant messenger. This place isnt supposed to be fast paced. It supposed to be interesting to read, thought put into replies and topics (most of the time at least!). I think you got yourself a bad reputation partly because of this. If you can treat this place as it is intended (searching through the existing topics for example, giving a balanced arguement, using some common sense),then im sure you would be welcomed back. But if you keep on treatin it as the Blueroom, expect more backlash....

they have better moderators now and the whole place will be different.

It was actually closed because of offence toladies not the racism although that didn't help.

as for this forum its okay but has too many rooms for my liking and 1 of my threads got closed as i should ahve put it in a thread that hadn't been used for 2 weeks.

(bill doesn't like me) but ihow many felli threads are made in 2 weeks and not collated.

this forum is far to quiet to remain as a main choice but is 3rd on my list at the moment.

So i will be returning on occasions to ruffle a few feathers.

If there's been no news or updates about a certain subject for two weeks then a thread on that subject will obviously not have been used for a period of time, so when news comes out about that subject then you put it in the already open thread. It doesn't matter how old the thread is when that news comes out.

Simple really Milky.

If there's been no news or updates about a certain subject for two weeks then a thread on that subject will obviously not have been used for a period of time, so when news comes out about that subject then you put it in the already open thread. It doesn't matter how old the thread is when that news comes out.

Simple really Milky.

so why did my new thread about a completely new game for the youth team get closed.

if it was moved toone of the many rooms there is on here then fair enough but to close it was a mistake imo and shows a lack of respect to the youth team

so why did my new thread about a completely new game for the youth team get closed.

if it was moved toone of the many rooms there is on here then fair enough but to close it was a mistake imo and shows a lack of respect to the youth team

It got closed because we didn't need multiple threads on the same subject (i.e. the youth team), one sufficed.

It didn't show a lack of respect to the youth team at all. If anything, it showed a lack of respect to you and quite rightly because you're an annoying little bitch.

It got closed because we didn't need multiple threads on the same subject (i.e. the youth team), one sufficed.

It didn't show a lack of respect to the youth team at all. If anything, it showed a lack of respect to you and quite rightly because you're an annoying little bitch.

and peoplewonder why this forum is so quiet.

It's been a pleasure but my visits will be less frequent so i hope your still here when i return.

It's been a pleasure but my visits will be less frequent so i hope your still here when i return.

If we move we'll be sure to leave a forwarding address for you Milky :whistle: :guiltysmiley: .

(OK everyone....start packing!)

In answer to the original question, I did used to frequent the Blueroom. :unsure:

But I was lured away by the delights promised me by Iggy and co. (I never did get that topless dancing girl through the post by the way.) And I have clung on to his shirt tail ever since. (I am still waiting to see him battered and bruised by his delightful other half to be honest.)

I doubt I will venture back to the Blueroom. I used to find the place a little offensive for my tastes. Nothing wrong with banter and friendly insults, but a lot of folks there actually meant what they said, and it was not too funny. :angry:

So thanks to Iggy for taking me on a tour of sites similar to this one, which have always been enjoyable. I am glad to be here. B)

(Just packing my bags secretly. I won't tell Milky where we are going, unless he pays that is.) :lol:

and peoplewonder why this forum is so quiet.

Actually we don't wonder why it's so quiet. We quite like it that way. Much more fun discussing Everton with a few dozen intelligent Evertonians who you like than discussing it with 1000 milky's.

The new site not to everyone's taste it seems...

"You can't search peoples posts, or click on their username, no pms either and the 'views' aren't the number of views at all but the number of posts and therefor always one more than the number of replies. Its more than a little spartan.

Its as if we are all very dangerous people and need to be keep apart. The anon mod thing is very funny too. This will really be of use the next time a mod threatens a forum member with coming to pay them a visit at their home."

The mods don't have names, they are moderator_01 etc to avoid "traceability" :mellow: .

Much more fun discussing Everton with a few dozen intelligent Evertonians who you like than discussing it with 1000 milky's.

Gulp!.......1000 milky's!

That's just a little bit TOO much milk even for me.......You'll be back milky, you will miss this thoughtfull little bunch of.............Evertonians.

Gulp!.......1000 milky's!

That's just a little bit TOO much milk even for me.......You'll be back milky, you will miss this thoughtfull little bunch of.............Evertonians.

i couldn't stay away for too long but i see its getting even quieter.

i like quiet thoughtful forums but i've been on here before when there have been no posts for 6hours.

i couldn't stay away for too long but i see its getting even quieter.

i like quiet thoughtful forums but i've been on here before when there have been no posts for 6hours.

*GASP* People actually have jobs, school and uni?

What's the world coming to..... :lol: