IGNORED

Bryan Ruiz

Twente will ask a 15 million euro transfer fee....

This is the best player we had in years.. Thanx to your "Wally with the brolly"

Having a good season there mate.

But I'm afraid whatever that man does for the remainder of his career he'll still be a source of profound embarrassment for all Englishmen, from the moment he got the job to the moment (thankfully) he left. Everyone who knew anything about football in England (bar the people with the power to appoint) knew it was a disastrous mistake.

Glad he's doing well for you but for me he'll always be a figure of fun (specially with that accent).

Having a good season there mate.

But I'm afraid whatever that man does for the remainder of his career he'll still be a source of profound embarrassment for all Englishmen, from the moment he got the job to the moment (thankfully) he left. Everyone who knew anything about football in England (bar the people with the power to appoint) knew it was a disastrous mistake.

Glad he's doing well for you but for me he'll always be a figure of fun (specially with that accent).

If Capello will fail this year with the England Squad he will be the next Wally... It's the press that eliminates all the coaches you've had..

Good luck on the next World Championship though...

Ps we need a new striker for next year.. Is Yakubu available?

If Capello will fail this year with the England Squad he will be the next Wally... It's the press that eliminates all the coaches you've had..

Good luck on the next World Championship though...

Ps we need a new striker for next year.. Is Yakubu available?

Swap?

And it wasnt the press that got rid of him, it was his incompetence as a manager!

Jij ook jonge, sucess met de World Cup!

If Capello will fail this year with the England Squad he will be the next Wally...

Not at all....vast majority of ex England managers have their reputation intact.

Graham Taylor took a long time to get his back, Keegan never will and Revie was villified (rightly) for the manner of his departure but that's about it.

McClaren made us a laughing stock....was far, far more than that one goal against Croatia.

And the worst part is that everyone knew he was going to be shit, so it was just a question of waiting for him to screw it up to such an extent that Brian Barwick caught on.

Spot on. It had disaster written all over it from the get go; it was a ridiculous decision to hire him and it's still affecting my interest in England now tbh.

Sorry Twente but Mclown is a shite manager and it is a nationally known fact, I mean come on what a tit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWptErAWrmQ&feature=related

This is the first time ive ever seen it. What the hell is he doing??? Why??? HAHAHAHAHA. Idiot. Hadnt he been there for like a month?

And why the hell does he talk like he doesnt know how to translate English words? And acts like he's struggling with the translation???

"Already my phone have not stopped *amm* English Media... requests.... and I know... Sky Sports will be DElighted.. with the draw.. to.. to see the game.. "of course" et is a bigger interest now... for "uh".. Englesh football.. English manager abroad....

Why?! lol :D

• 4 weeks later...