IGNORED

Manager Of The Year

Don't think managing a good European run should have any impact on a manager of the year award given by the league. Fulham were shite in the Prem this year. Hodgson was, however, brilliant in Europe and did well enough otherwise. Glad for Fulham as I quite like them (how can I not with all those Americans :lol: )

Don't think managing a good European run should have any impact on a manager of the year award given by the league. Fulham were shite in the Prem this year. Hodgson was, however, brilliant in Europe and did well enough otherwise. Glad for Fulham as I quite like them (how can I not with all those Americans :lol: )

should go to ancelotti if that is the case then? he wont the league when no one else could from 3 years with chelsea..what did redknapp do that moyes didn't?

should go to ancelotti if that is the case then? he wont the league when no one else could from 3 years with chelsea..what did redknapp do that moyes didn't?

Ancelotti did really well considering Chelsea did not spend much THIS summer, he should definitely be in the top 3 on that list. Considering the resources over the last summer/january, Moyes was much more clinical in his selections that Redknapp had to be. Tottenham were dealt a nice hand and Harry played it to perfection. They finished 4th we did not, that it why he's manager of the year.

Hodgson put together a good Euro run that was more due to his players having a never say die attitude, I mean how many comebacks did they make? The rest of his season was rubbish.

i mean when we finished 4th...moyes never got it then

George Burley (Ipswich 2000/01) is the only previous winner whose team didn't win the championship.

Hodgson got the League Managers Assc award.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/8673848.stm

The LMA version is always a bit more realistic in terms of achievment in relation to resources...Davey won it in 2003 and 2005 as well as last year.