IGNORED

Bosmans

IF theyre on a free (as you pointed out some are loans) i would take a chance on the following:

Mikael Silvestre - Backup for Baines if needed

Kevin Phillips - he was a decent striker, on a free why not?

Martin Petrov - he's a bit hit and miss but when hes hitting... my word he is hitting!

Eidur Gudjohnsen - in a heartbeat.

theres been several drinks over the past few hours but these are the ones i would stand by in the morning!i think....

IF theyre on a free (as you pointed out some are loans) i would take a chance on the following:

Mikael Silvestre - Backup for Baines if needed

Kevin Phillips - he was a decent striker, on a free why not?

Martin Petrov - he's a bit hit and miss but when hes hitting... my word he is hitting!

Eidur Gudjohnsen - in a heartbeat.

theres been several drinks over the past few hours but these are the ones i would stand by in the morning!i think....

Of your choices, Petrov is the only one worthy.

Im not sure I would have any, except maybe Cole but as mentioned his wages would be way out of our reach.

Aside from that maybe Senderos (if it is really necessary) but he has done fuck all here so I dont really see the point in that either tbh.

I dont really rate Gudjohnson that highly and I dont think he would fit into our team that well. Pederson and Arteta dont get on so I certainly wouldnt go down that route and I guess maybe Petrov if he was on very little wage wise.

Of your choices, Petrov is the only one worthy.

im talking backup for free Mark. Gudjohson is a cracking striker too, Silvestre can play leftback too... OK Philips is a weird choice, but he was fantastic at one point.

I also tried to pick those whose wages we could afford, ie not Cole...