IGNORED

Malbranque

:huh: who do you think we need mac to give us that :)

46004[/snapback]

A Roy Keane type of player, I know they are few and far between, but I like the look of Sean Davis or George Boateng.

Mac said..........."At what cost mate?. Disension in the dressing room!!."

Thats what i said Mac........." it would upset other players if he was getting twice as much."

You been on the Absynthe again.??  :D   :D

46052[/snapback]

Sorry mate, got my wires crossed and my mind was beffudled with booze.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Roy Keane type of player, I know they are few and far between, but I like the look of Sean Davis or George Boateng.

Sorry mate, got my wires crossed and my mind was beffudled with booze.

ATB

Mac

46062[/snapback]

Tbh Mac i'd have have Steve Davis from Villa, I think hes a brilliant player

No chance whats so ever of us getting him.

He is not going to accept £35k per week with us I think he is waiting for one of the big clubs like the Arse or Pompy to come in for him

46229[/snapback]

i know what you mean but pompey arn't big...yet. i read he rejected a move to middlesbourogh because he wanted to stay in london.

News of the Screws (so take it with a bucket of salt), Coleman has said the wantaway Frenchman has been waiting for one of the "big four" to come in for him and it didn't happen, so he has spat his dummy out big time.

I like him, but I don't want him, I can't stick this prima donna attitude, that and greedy agents have discredited this game massively.

ATB

Mac

News of the Screws (so take it with a bucket of salt), Coleman has said the wantaway Frenchman has been waiting for one of the "big four" to come in for him and it didn't happen, so he has spat his dummy out big time.

I like him, but I don't want him, I can't stick this prima donna attitude, that and greedy agents have discredited this game massively.

ATB

Mac

46256[/snapback]

:D best we stay well clear of this one <_<

Dont quote me on this but i got a text of my mate Andy from work today , this lads a season ticket holder and has a source in the ground that normally gets it spot on when it comes to rumours from behind the scenes . ( at least on past form ) .

Andy has never let slip to us who this source is or what their role at the club is either but apparently Steed was undergoing a medical on monday afternoon and it should be in the papers by Wednesday that he's signing for us .

Now i know that this source has got it right in the past but i just can't see this one happening .

Don't get me wrong i think he's a cracking player but he's also an arrogant gob5hite and has pretty outrageous wage demands to go with it .

Even if we could agree a fee i can't see us agree-ing wage terms with Steed unless the thought of being stuck in the reserves for a year at Fulham has finally made him see sense and drop his wage demands by mega bucks .

If this '' source '' is right and he has had a medical would that not mean that wage terms had already been agreed as that's normally first and the medical is the final episode in any transfer formalities ???????

Jame's BT was one , we found out that a fee had been agreed with Southampton and what day he'd be in for a medical before it was in the papers .

HE also told us of the Forsell saga and about the injury complications before they were in the newspaper .

He got it spot on about Simon Davies that he'd be signing in the summer after we didn't manage to get him in the january transfer window .

There's been a few more but he's also got a couple wrong aswell most notably that Gravs was due to sign back for us from Real the immediate summer after he'd moved in the transfer window and that Sissoko had already signed for us before he went to the RS .

Fingers crossed eh . ;)

Cheers for the info Willo any chance next time you speak to your mate he can speak to his mate and have a word with Stubbs and see if he will come back on here at Blueboys21 and give us some more info :D

Anyway hope its true and a few stories coming out that he is going to sign but I honestly like yourself Wilo don't think it will happen but again hope am wrong as would add depth to the squad

To be fair it used to - Sissko was one and that never came off so maybe he is playing cards close to his chest but with other clubs already failing to get Steed its not like its a secret that he wants to move so can't see the point if that is the case

OK Mark, I can go along with your reason, but what I was driving at was the potential for problems behind the scenes. If you can spit your dummy out so publicly once, there is no reason stopping you doing it again if things go against you.

Like I said he is a quality player, but at what cost, it seems to me we have a settled squad and a bit of harmony going on, why rock the boat.

I know I am presuming he will play silly buggers, but his track record is against him a bit, dontchyathink?

ATB

Mac