IGNORED

Malbranque

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case, I withdraw all previous slurs, but I still have my reservations about him mate. A bit too inconsistent in my book, but I seem to be in the minority.

The humble pie is in the oven warming nicely. :D

ATB

Mac

No thats a bad deal if we offload him, I still have confidence in Davies coming Good, and if anything VDM, Kilbane and Carsley, are the players we should be Shipping out.

By the way, why is the Scarlet Pimpernel (VDM) not in any squads, He cant be injured again can he, hes only played 20 mins in the last 6 weeks. What a joke he is.

get McAnuff or McSheffery in before the window closes.

No thats a bad deal if we offload him, I still have confidence in Davies coming Good, and if anything  VDM, Kilbane and Carsley, are the players we should be Shipping out.

By the way, why is the Scarlet Pimpernel (VDM) not in any squads, He cant be injured again can he, hes only played 20 mins in the last 6 weeks. What a joke he is.

46960[/snapback]

moved to birmingham for £4m plus he is a striker...i think

I heard they turned down Brums last bid, if he's gone i must have missed it. :mellow:

I hear Brum are after Marcus Bent from Charlton, but Dowie wants £2m.

For Marcus it will be his 12th club, a new club every 12 months.

How old is he about 26 maybe, and He's made more moves than Boris Kasparof the Russion Chess Champion. :lol::lol:

Edited by Licker

I heard they turned down Brums last bid, if he's gone i must have missed it.  :mellow:

I hear Brum are after Marcus Bent from Charlton, but Dowie wants £2m. 

For Marcus it will be his 12th club, a new club every 12 months.

How old is he about 26 maybe, and He's made more moves than Boris Kasparof the Russion Chess Champion:lol:   :lol:

46976[/snapback]

:lol::lol: thats fuckin quality

Latest news on Steed from my source .

Apparently he went to Goodison to discuss terns and his medical was ok but we couldn't agree on the wages .

Steed wanted at least 50 grand a week plus bonus's and we offered Simon Davies as a swap so there was no fee involved and he was off the wage list .

We were meant to offering 35 grand at the most so Steed said fook off and the whole deal is off now .

DOesn't sound good for Mr Davies methinks .

surely they would have talked wages before medicals....im not having this tale...what has happend to pistone ...surely hes better than naysmith. :)

47132[/snapback]

Spot on mate thasts why i didnt believe it but he's normally spot on !

I don't think its between the clubs, Steed Malbranque is a greedy little twat, quality player but a money grabbing turd. If fulham want killa for that much then bite there hand off! If we don't get him then its no biggie, we get a bit of money and we could get a loan deal perhaps?

Or bring Pembo back :D

No thats a bad deal if we offload him, I still have confidence in Davies coming Good, and if anything  VDM, Kilbane and Carsley, are the players we should be Shipping out.

46960[/snapback]

they seek him here

they seek him there

those dutchys seek him everywhere

*insert line here*

and whats that revolting whisky smell

they seek him here

they seek him there

those dutchys seek him everywhere

*insert line here*

and whats that revolting whisky smell

47324[/snapback]

At first I thought you were going to start 'dedicated follower of fashion', but alas :(