IGNORED

Melbourne Heart (away)

Droobie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave plenty of players a run in this game, jags goes on a run upfield and is brought down by five defenders. :huh: :huh:

I cant understand how you peeps say your stream was bad, are you sure your watching Everton TV, It didnt go down on me once, and never does.

Gave plenty of players a run in this game, jags goes on a run upfield and is brought down by five defenders. :huh: :huh:

I cant understand how you peeps say your stream was bad, are you sure your watching Everton TV, It didnt go down on me once, and never does.

It didn't go down on me on saturday but just wasn't loading right today. I don't know what was up.

No worries tho. Caught most of the action. And we won 2-0!

Edited by Bulletproof Tiger

Attendance was 19,000 or so.. a very cold night and a brand new home team with no supporter base yet... if we'd played the Victory the stadium would have been bustling.

Beckford's impact was immediate, the shot went just wide of the net support from memory. Was seated 6 rows dead center behind the goal for Saha's goal.. was brilliant, as soon as I saw the gaping net and saha's left boot I knew it was in :D

Thought Victor played well today and Jags, but my MOTM was Seamus, lost count of how many times he raced past the fullback and got good balls across, he earned the penalty racing into the box, he laid on Jacks goal and generally him and Victor worked together very well.

If we can get him and Baines tearing down the wings it could be pretty exciting stuff this season. Bily was a big let down.

Thought Victor played well today and Jags, but my MOTM was Seamus, lost count of how many times he raced past the fullback and got good balls across, he earned the penalty racing into the box, he laid on Jacks goal and generally him and Victor worked together very well.

If we can get him and Baines tearing down the wings it could be pretty exciting stuff this season. Bily was a big let down.

Hopefully Coleman doing well in pre-season will force Moyes' hand into starting him! Although the bit in bold is slightly worrying!