IGNORED

The Future Mr & Mrs G Arachnid

MikeO

Think this is probably a first...

Good luck to you and your other half on the upcoming big day Spidey. Hope it's a great day and you enjoy the honeymoon. Report in if you have the time, energy or inclination (and don't forget to pre-do your Oz-tips) :P .

no worries Ian, if i can work it out! See if i can get my Everton cufflinks in shot, ive been told no home kit under the tux though.... :(

oh, i should be online on the 14th for an hour or so, will tell ya what the Maldives are like :P

Edited by galacticaracnid

I'm likely to be away myself then....sheltering from the thunderstorms in a tent in Glastonbury :lol: . Maldives? Meh...

Rolf Harris is playing?! I want to swap!!!!

just to rub it in Mike (i know youre all going to hate me!):

4 nights here in a basic beach hut:

http://www.cocopalm.com/en/dhuni-kolhu/location/

4 nights here in one of the water huts:

http://www.aaaresorts.com.mv/Medhufushi/

and on the same island, the last 2 nights in one of those specs in the middle of the reef. Them be honeymoon shacks that require a private boat to get there!

Edited by galacticaracnid

Rolf Harris is playing?! I want to swap!!!!

It's not actually the festival (which is in fact in Pilton which is much closer to Shepton Mallett than Glastonbury, but The Shepton Mallett Festival doesn't have quite the same ring to it).

Glastonbury was where the wife and I first lived together...and where Josh was conceived :P ...so it's a pretty special place for us and we stay there for a week or so most years. And we go for the luxury end of camping these days....our tent has three bedrooms and sleeps nine, our "kitchen" is better equipped than the one at home and the washrooms/showers where we stay are top rate :) .

4 nights here in a basic beach hut:

http://www.cocopalm.com/en/dhuni-kolhu/location/

4 nights here in one of the water huts:

http://www.aaaresorts.com.mv/Medhufushi/

and on the same island, the last 2 nights in one of those specs in the middle of the reef. Them be honeymoon shacks that require a private boat to get there!

Looks stunning mate!

Well deserved though I think. Enjoy.

It's not actually the festival (which is in fact in Pilton which is much closer to Shepton Mallett than Glastonbury, but The Shepton Mallett Festival doesn't have quite the same ring to it).

Glastonbury was where the wife and I first lived together...and where Josh was conceived :P ...so it's a pretty special place for us and we stay there for a week or so most years. And we go for the luxury end of camping these days....our tent has three bedrooms and sleeps nine, our "kitchen" is better equipped than the one at home and the washrooms/showers where we stay are top rate :) .

Sounds like great fun too mate! Ive not been camping for years, though might have to looking forward over the coming years. We used to head down to Padstow a lot, nice and quiet. Loved the place.

Not sure if deserved is the right word either, but definately need it! Its a holiday and a honeymoon and what better excuse (and probably one of very few excuses) to put yourself in debt than a honeymoon! To be honest, id be happy anywhere away from Barcelona at the moment, this is as far away as i could get!

I do hope Josh doesn't log on in the near future, mate! :lol: