IGNORED

Peter Crouch

Fair point, we do need a bit of pace. However I would say he is accomplished at playing wide and isnt just doing a job. He also has less miles on the clock than Crouch and bar his time at Portsmouth his games to goals ratio isnt too bad for a midfielder

My point is that he's not a natural winger, he won't provide us with width at all because his natural instinct is to cut inside. He's a central midfielder who plays out wide.

What I want, and what we need, is a proper winger who will beat his man and whip the ball in into the box or drive into the box himself and have a pop at goal. Nothing less. I'm sick of us making do when even a blind man knows what we need.

That's not Kranjcar in the slightest.

I had heard rumours of your swearability

You paint a picture mate biggrin.png

thanks man :lol: it's nice to know i make an impression

My point is that he's not a natural winger, he won't provide us with width at all because his natural instinct is to cut inside. He's a central midfielder who plays out wide.

What I want, and what we need, is a proper winger who will beat his man and whip the ball in into the box or drive into the box himself and have a pop at goal. Nothing less. I'm sick of us making do when even a blind man knows what we need.

That's not Kranjcar in the slightest.

spot on..it'd be another ossie

His preference is to play left side of midfield. Granted he isnt going to past someone and whip a cross in,as pointed out he cuts in, he does just about have 2 feet but is predominantly right footed

Certainly not a central player in my eyes. My brother in law is a Spurs fan and says he has a tendency to get overrun when playing in the middle because his game is very one dimensional.

Please take Crouch

have him for free

minus points

well you can play a long ball up to him but he has the control of an alcholic at a stag do in a distillery

you can put a pinpoint cross to the far post under the impression that at 6 foot 7 he will knock it down for a team mate or score and he never fails to disapoint

he is utter shit devoid of any skill or ability

the one thing he is reliable at is hitting the top tier of the stands from 5 yards out

Plus points

I'd like to sleep with his missus ( obviously when shes not pregnant)

I also have a theory that he is on the Arsenal payroll

Please take Crouch

have him for free

minus points

well you can play a long ball up to him but he has the control of an alcholic at a stag do in a distillery

you can put a pinpoint cross to the far post under the impression that at 6 foot 7 he will knock it down for a team mate or score and he never fails to disapoint

he is utter shit devoid of any skill or ability

the one thing he is reliable at is hitting the top tier of the stands from 5 yards out

Plus points

I'd like to sleep with his missus ( obviously when shes not pregnant)

I also have a theory that he is on the Arsenal payroll

You must be the Spuds version of Dave