• CAHILL
    • FELLAINI
    • ARTETA
    • PIENAAR
    • SAHA
    • RODWELL-SUB
    • BECKFORD-SUB
    • BILYALETDINOV-SUB

I've went for Jagielka. Had a hard time in the beginning against Blackburns hoof balling, but had a good game apart from that.

He played the hoofball a lot, wasn't my motm, not by a long-shot.

Dunno, who was on the pitch the shortest legnth of time? Probably them, whole team was woeful.

Baines for me. Everyone was below average however. Blackburn (And Bolton and Stoke to a certain extent) are set up to perfectly counter our style and not only were Blacburn defensively good and stifling in midfield but we never really got going.

Rodwell and Bilyaletdinov both need to start next game instead of Cahill and Osman.

Went for Felli, but as many have said it could quite have easily been Baines. Considering maro has been out for so long, he looked good out there yesterday against a very physical team and won more or less every header. He also went looking for the ball, when others didnt and always looked available for a pass. Good to have him back!

I put my vote in without checking or seeking other votes. Baines, for me was the best of a poor performance, defended well and looked to get forward. To me it looked like we froze( harsh words I know) in regards to how we should have been playing and who was playing where. Very disappointing but we can play better, we all know that. Lets hope that was a blip amongst what can be achieved this season.

It was hard to pick anyone, to be honest. We had a hard time moving/keeping the ball with any effectivness in the midfield. Anytime we did get the ball forward nothing constructive was done with it. Very few worthwhile first touches. I didn't think Screech played poorly, but I liked the attack that set in when Rodders came in. Ossie in the middle or on the bench. We need to start with that attacking edge against Wolves. Anything but 3 points there will be a disappointment. Especially coming off of this weekend.