IGNORED

Marat Izmailov

He's got real quality from what I've seen though it seems that he's been hampered by injuries. Should be good mates with Bilyaletdinov from their Lokomotiv days.

Checking his wiki stats it seems like he's played the majority of Sporting's games over the last 2 seasons. If we could get him for that price and he passes a medical I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I was very impressed with him at Goodison, I just wish it was from a more reliable source then the Daily Mail

Clearly what you meant :D

Oh no. The Daily Mail is a new level of shite. When they're not discussing which household objects are giving you cancer, they're discussing how you may trip and fall and kill yourself on said objects and how the government should put a stop on these objects for the good of society. Or maybe they're front paging yet another story of someone defrauding the welfare system and how because of these people we should cut benefits for all (Incidentally £5.2bn a year is lost through benefit fraud, admin error and claims while £25bn a year is lost in tax avoided. Of course these tax avoiders generally vote Tory :P). Or maybe they're front paging how "THE BURQAS AND THE ARGIES WANT TO KILL BRITAIN" or "IMMIGRANTS STEAL MONEY FROM SICK CHILD".

I swear one of these days the Daily Mail's headline will simply read: "The sky is falling"

Also, if a transfer rumour of ours is reported in say, The Guardian (a daily newspaper), then that would be fairly reputable :P

Robbie Cooke, Everton's Chief scout says:

Of course I know some things about Izmailov, he is a great player, known by all the clubs in Europe but it's not for me to be talking about situations that relate to the club's hiring policy. I don't know if there is a proposal.

I know of many players, it is part of my job, but I do not like to dwell on a subject that has not been reviewed, in public. I know that this issue has been widely talked about in recent days, not only in Portugal but here too. It is best not to dwell on this. Izmailov is a great player, I can't say more than that.

Oh no. The Daily Mail is a new level of shite. When they're not discussing which household objects are giving you cancer, they're discussing how you may trip and fall and kill yourself on said objects and how the government should put a stop on these objects for the good of society. Or maybe they're front paging yet another story of someone defrauding the welfare system and how because of these people we should cut benefits for all (Incidentally £5.2bn a year is lost through benefit fraud, admin error and claims while £25bn a year is lost in tax avoided. Of course these tax avoiders generally vote Tory :P). Or maybe they're front paging how "THE BURQAS AND THE ARGIES WANT TO KILL BRITAIN" or "IMMIGRANTS STEAL MONEY FROM SICK CHILD".

I swear one of these days the Daily Mail's headline will simply read: "The sky is falling"

Also, if a transfer rumour of ours is reported in say, The Guardian (a daily newspaper), then that would be fairly reputable :P

Lol I think there maybe a job there for you with 'breaking headlines' such as those!