IGNORED

England Squad

Scott Carson, Ben Foster, Joe Hart

Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Matthew Upson

Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Steven Gerrard, Adam Johnson, James Milner, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Ashley Young

Darren Bent, Carlton Cole, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney

I could weep.

Just shows Capello doesnt watch the games he goes to... Baines was quality today yet doesnt get a look in and whilst I rate Gibbs he isnt even getting a sniff at Arsenal.

Carson has been crap at West Brom, Cahill hasnt done much, Upson has been poor and Lescott has played only at LB where he has been average?! Im not even sure Carrick or SWP have played more than 45 mins, and I thought Crouch & Defoe were injured?

Admittedly it does show the lack of talent in England right now and I would really struggle to pick a decent eleven. My team so far would be this:

----------Hart

Johnson-Jags-???-Cole

----Milner---Barry

Walcott--Gerrard--Johnson

----------Rooney

Even looking at that Rooney has been shite so far and we really dont have a holding player which is why I would have two 'workers' in there. Maybe Capello is thinking of re-uniting the old partnership of Lescott&Jags but you would have to say that our CB options look poor (jags aside) and Im not sure how much I would trust Dawson after last time!?

Admittedly it does show the lack of talent in England right now and I would really struggle to pick a decent eleven. My team so far would be this:

----------Hart

Johnson-Jags-???-Cole

----Milner---Barry

Walcott--Gerrard--Johnson

----------Rooney

I like the look of Baileys team, shame Arteta wasn't there to replace Barry. :)